SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

Before the Henry injury I thought this could be an electrifying game. After, I just don't see how Tennessee wins this game. Now plenty of teams have won games i didn't expect them to. But with the addition of Von Miller, LAR has just gotten better and the Titans unfortunately have gotten worse due to injury. 

I probably would have predicted LAR win this even with a fit firing Henry. 

they will only lose 2 or 3 games all year. Just watch how Stafford, the offense in general and McVay have this on easy mode. I’m sure there’s plenty more to come as well. They haven’t even started getting cute with Woods yet

their D isn’t as good as last year so far, but the offense is ludicrous 

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I probably would have predicted LAR win this even with a fit firing Henry. 

they will only lose 2 or 3 games all year. Just watch how Stafford, the offense in general and McVay have this on easy mode. I’m sure there’s plenty more to come as well. They haven’t even started getting cute with Woods yet

their D isn’t as good as last year so far, but the offense is ludicrous 

One of the things I argued for in the off-season was another pass rusher. The pass rush is too dependent on AD and when he was hampered it all fell apart against the Packers last year.

So as it stands now, our defense will be better when it counts.

The irony is that if we could have had Stafford and Miller last year we would have waltzed to a Super Bowl win. The only team that could have competed is Tampa, but given that we beat them both last year and this year - and dominated both games despite the score looking closer - I'm comfortable saying that.

But of course it's not last year - Dallas and Arizona join the ranks of Tampa and Green Bay to make this insanely difficult.