NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Wasn't that game last year f'n wild?

It wasn't exactly the game the Titans wanted to play, but did end up wild towards the end. Browns jumped out so quick.

But yeah a Browns/Titans playoff game in the rain or snow would be an epic throwback. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It wasn't exactly the game the Titans wanted to play, but did end up wild towards the end. Browns jumped out so quick.

But yeah a Browns/Titans playoff game in the rain or snow would be an epic throwback. 

41-35. Crazy

Yeah I'd love these two teams to face off in the snow and mud or something. Shame Henry wouldn't be there

12 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

41-35. Crazy

Yeah I'd love these two teams to face off in the snow and mud or something. Shame Henry wouldn't be there

Everyone keeps saying Henry won’t be in the playoffs. Does everyone realize it’s 6-10 weeks for his recovery time? We’re already a week in. Fast forward 9 weeks, that’s the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Everyone keeps saying Henry won’t be in the playoffs. Does everyone realize it’s 6-10 weeks for his recovery time? We’re already a week in. Fast forward 9 weeks, that’s the playoffs. 

I'll keep him in my fantasy team then...

Yay GIF by YoungerTV