SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

8 minutes ago, AllThingsTN said:

Yeah without the interceptions it’s a different game…the sacks too. It is said about my team every time we beat “the better team” . That team just lost. I just saw my team dominate the game from nearly start to finish. I’m good with it.

If you saw the Titans just dominate a games we watched a very different football game.

3.5 yards per play in a win is probably approaching a record of some kind

• Like 1

A quick look at the Titans schedule suggests they could very well end up with atleast 12 wins and that may end up being enough to earn the #1 seed. At the very least competing for it.

NO ---50/50 game IMO
HOU x2 ---Sorry @ET80
@NE ---I won't count out Belly at home but winnable.
JAX---I don't see T-law surviving against that front-7.
@PIT---I don't like offenses chances against that defense and PIT plays well against good teams, but it's still winnable.
SF---If I'm a betting man...I'm taking the Titans. I'll just put it that way.
MIA---It's possible the Titans are fighting for the #1 seed so they may not bench their starters. But if they already have it locked then I could see a loss here.

4 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

If you saw the Titans just dominate a games we watched a very different football game.

3.5 yards per play in a win is probably approaching a record of some kind

It was a 21-9 game without garbage on both sides. The offense didn’t have a great day. I’ll take a double digit win over one of the two best teams in the nfc while having a bad day on offense in our first game without Henry. 

Edited by AllThingsTN

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

We dominated your offense. That is a fact.

Oh sure, no argument here. 

We dominated your offense more, statistically speaking. 

The Titans first TD was just a gift. Horrific pass that no college QB should even throw.

That coupled with the unforced errors we committed (six personal fouls I think?) - the Titans had absolutely nothing to do with those. Just shot ourselves in the foot. You can see why it's frustrating

1 minute ago, AllThingsTN said:

It was a 21-9 game without garbage on both sides. The offense didn’t have a great day. I’ll take a double digit win over one of the two best teams in the nfc while having a bad day on offense in our first game without Henry. 

And I'll hope that if we make it to the Super Bowl we get the Titans as from my perspective, we win 9-7 if not for two stupid decisions from Stafford, which still would have included uncharacteristic penalties and awful OL play

12 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I'd lean towards Arizona. They did beat Tennessee. 

fair, you could be right. I still might lean Titans because I think they have more victories that I like, but I can totally see Arizona too. Plus that Jets loss...oof.

25 minutes ago, Dome said:
26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

2.1 YPC? He's ancient. I don't get why the Titans picked him up. 

I think it's more about scoring his 125th TD in his 15th season when he might have been having doubts about playing again.

I get why AP might have came back, but that still doesn't explain the Titans signing him.

They could've found better out there. They just went for the name.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I get why AP might have came back, but that still doesn't explain the Titans signing him.

Oh yeah I don't disagree with that.

The guy you were replying to, I felt like he was saying it was a memorable night for AP from a more sentimental standpoint, not a statistical one.

1 minute ago, Dome said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Oh yeah I don't disagree with that.

The guy you were replying to, I felt like he was saying it was a memorable night for AP from a more sentimental standpoint, not a statistical one.

I'm confused. I didn't respond to anyone. You responded to my stand alone post.

But, yeah he's an all time great and I'm never gonna knock someone's hustle. I'm definitely happy for him getting his 125th TD and tying Gale Sayers. He'll tie up Jim Brown for 10th most TDs all time on his next touchdown. Get that money and rise up that leaderboard, AP.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm confused. I didn't respond to anyone. You responded to my stand alone post.

But, yeah he's an all time great and I'm never gonna knock someone's hustle. I'm definitely happy for him getting his 125th TD and tying Gale Sayers. He'll tie up Jim Brown for 10th most TDs all time on his next touchdown. Get that money and rise up that leaderboard, AP.

this one

40 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
41 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

A memorable night for Adrian Peterson.

2.1 YPC? He's ancient. I don't get why the Titans picked him up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

There's a lot of Titans fans on this forum, surprisingly. Our GDT alone is 35 lol.

Yeah, I've noticed. I was actually kinda shocked when I saw your forum post count. I would have definitely though Jags would have the most posts in the AFCS. It always seems like there are a lot of them on here, but I guess they post in other forums a lot more than their own. The Colts forum... RIP.

• Like 2