SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I've noticed. I was actually kinda shocked when I saw your forum post count. I would have definitely though Jags would have the most posts in the AFCS. It always seems like there are a lot of them on here, but I guess they post in other forums a lot more than their own. The Colts forum... RIP.

Titans/Jag fans have always been pretty active in NFL gen since the start of the forum and always come off as reasonable too.

• Like 1

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

I used to be realllll active in Gen pre new forum days, but it gets a bit too trolly in here nowadays.

Hey now...yeah you were active but lets not forget that you used to get a bit angsty yourself and display some homerism too whenever someone said anything bad about Collins or CJ or Finnagan's dirty ways lol.

• Like 2

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Hey now...yeah you were active but lets not forget that you used to get a bit angsty yourself and display some homerism too whenever someone said anything bad about Collins or CJ or Finnagan's dirty ways lol.

Nah come on man, I was and currently am still, a saint.😆

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Titans bully good teams. Would like to see them now vs the Cardinals.

we'd do better than last time i'm sure, but mobile QBs are our bugaboo. kyler would give us fits again. i'd certainly like another crack at em, though!