SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

5 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Yea I mean he almost always gets held. That's why it's interesting when we have more offensive holding calls than the other team.

When we have more offensive holding calls than the other team has penalties....well, that's...... interesting.

this one was obvious and in the open, no way the refs didn't see it.

Donalds first step was immediately around the RT, the extra tackle pushed donald further into the path of APs running lane, the fullback then attempted to tackle Donald lol

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

Generally if you gain less than 200 yards, that's what that would indicate to me.

Given the Titans injuries it's impressive no matter what.

But if you put yourself in my shoes and think about Stafford making two horrific throws to give up 14 points and then the other 14 points being aided by 45 yards in personal foul penalties, the Titans just pulled the old Belichick card and let us beat ourselves

Yeah without the interceptions it’s a different game…the sacks too. It is said about my team every time we beat “the better team” . That team just lost. I just saw my team dominate the game from nearly start to finish. I’m good with it.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Are they supposed to stop playing? And yes, my fantasy team is happy. How are y'all such bitter babies after winning a game? 😂

Just a weird thing to risk your QB who has a back injury and rolled his ankle in game for a meaningless TD. Run the ball, run the clock and go home. Games over.

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Just wow

The fix must be in when the refs call 45 on the Rams for a fist to Tannehill's neck.

Its 2021 and cheating players have zero accountability now. Its all the refs fault for seeing them cheating.

Tannehill was scrambling around and even pitched it if I’m not mistaken. That’s what’s so hard about ref QBs running around. If a back or receiver took that big of a hit running around a flag would never be thrown. I’d feel better if a flag was thrown with Tannehill standing in the pocket trying to throw downfield but he wasn’t.