SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

was it his rookie season when he led a gw drive (i think v the browns?) with a jacked up shoulder and nearly collapsed with pain after the score?

signature moment for staffords toughness, early in his career.

Yeah and for while it seemed liek he was gonna be an injury prone QB (IIRC) but he completely changed that narrative.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Donald got held on the TD if talking about bad calls is still a thing

Yea I mean he almost always gets held. That's why it's interesting when we have more offensive holding calls than the other team.

When we have more offensive holding calls than the other team has penalties....well, that's...... interesting.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

2.1 YPC? He's ancient. I don't get why the Titans picked him up. 

I think it's more about scoring his 125th TD in his 15th season when he might have been having doubts about playing again.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Good teams are allowed to have stinker games this is clearly the Rams stinker game, Lets see how they bounce back next week.

As long as the Rams can beat the Niners next week I’ll be happy. This loss was so uncharacteristic for the Rams. The refs helped with getting the Rams penalized a lot but Stafford two horrible ints and McVay waiting till the 2nd half to adjust is baffling. As great as McVay is he wait too long to adjust in games when things aren’t going right. 

annoying to have that drive buoyed by that first terrible roughing call. Rams fans have every right to be furious about that one.

having said that…what a resilient team these titans are. arguably the most decimated roster in the league and we’re stringing wins against the class of the NFL. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

As long as the Rams can beat the Niners next week I’ll be happy. This loss was so uncharacteristic for the Rams. The refs helped with getting the Rams penalized a lot but Stafford two horrible ints and McVay waiting till the 2nd half to adjust is baffling. As great as McVay is he wait too long to adjust in games when things aren’t going right. 

Just wow

The fix must be in when the refs call 45 on the Rams for a fist to Tannehill's neck.

Its 2021 and cheating players have zero accountability now. Its all the refs fault for seeing them cheating.

Edited by SkippyX