The "I forgot to make a thread" Week 10 Thread: 2-6 WFT vs 6-2 Tompa Bay (SIMPSONS GIF WEEK MANIA)

MikeT14

Just now, TheGreeK1973 said:

I was telling a friend that thinks we need to sell out for a rookie QB.  What kind of chance have we given TH?  

The entire season so far with a pretty long leash considering a few games he was pretty awful and should’ve been pulled.

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

All the people that wanted to see Kyle Allen still feel that way?

Love me some Heinecke. He’s a tough SOB and like I’ve said consistently I’d be totally fine with him being on this roster for the next 10 years. We should aspire for something better however as our starter. He’s far too up and down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

It’s one game, the last several games he didn’t play this well. I couldn’t be happier for Taylor Heinicke, can’t we just leave it at that?

No. There is ZERO reason that Taylor Heinicke shouldn't finish this season. (Unless he gets hurt)

Should Tampa bench Tom Brady for throwing two interceptions? Blaine Gabbert waiting in the back.

Its just that simple. Players have good and bad games. Taylor Heinicke has earned the right to play out the season.

• Like 1