Week 10: Eagles vs Broncos: I Guess Im Starting Another GDT Because You All Are Apathetic and Lazy

EaglesPeteC

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

McLeod couldn't make the tackle in space, but Taylor was quick to get there to hold it to a small gain.

It was hit or miss last week from Davion Taylor, but if he can show progress as the starter over the second half of the season that would be big.

I'm not expecting it, but it would be nice. His athleticism pops.

he was always going to be a project hopefully he can get better as he learns.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

McLeod couldn't make the tackle in space, but Taylor was quick to get there to hold it to a small gain.

It was hit or miss last week from Davion Taylor, but if he can show progress as the starter over the second half of the season that would be big.

I'm not expecting it, but it would be nice. His athleticism pops.

He needs to continue wrapping up tackles and not over pursuing. Those are the two biggest things I’ve noticed on run plays. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not sure why. He was a really good prospect.

Only thing with him that prevented him from going in the 1st round was the major health concerns.

And because he's not great in pass pro. If the "only" thing is still a major thing, that's a great reason to doubt him.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, ninjapirate said:

he was always going to be a project hopefully he can get better as he learns.

Yeah, reps are super important for a guy like him. We are gonna have to deal with his miscues if we want to see any shot at growth.

He didn't play a lot of football in college like a TJ Edwards.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, reps are super important for a guy like him. We are gonna have to deal with his miscues if we want to see any shot at growth.

He didn't play a lot of football in college like a TJ Edwards.

still need to probably spend our second round pick on a linebacker I havent been following the draft that close this year but I did hear that there probably aren't any you'd take in the first.