49ers Trade for Jimmy Garoppolo

GW21

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Pretty incredible. Some of that is opponent related - teams like Chicago and Houston would certainly help out a lot of the defensive stats, the Rams playing their B team, but obviously night and day pre and post Jimmy. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty incredible. Some of that is opponent related - teams like Chicago and Houston would certainly help out a lot of the defensive stats, the Rams playing their B team, but obviously night and day pre and post Jimmy. 

yeah, all true. however in my head I ask myself what would Hoyer do against these same teams? then I smile haha.

Spotlight article from PFF on Jimmy G by Mike Reinner. Talks about him as the next great QB. You can't read the entire thing unless you have PFF Edge. And since I can't paste the entire article here per rules, I'm going to link to a Reddit thread that has the article. Hopefully that's ok.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/7od9mb/pffs_mike_renner_jimmy_garoppolo_the_next_elite_qb/ds8lgt3/?sh=f98ef353&st=JC2GN0ZI

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Does it say Bourne on the back? 

Nope. Since I didn't buy it from NFL Shop, and I didn't pay the usual price, I'm still looking for any mistake on it. I thought it would be Garopollo, or Garappolo, there's nothing wrong so far. It looks perfectly fine. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived