The "We Signed Every Panther but Cam and Now Play Him" Week 11 Thread: Washington @ Carolina

MikeT14

40 minutes ago, Woz said:

Full report

Did St Juste have another concussion?

Not that he is much of a contributor but I am getting ready to give up on Charles.  He just can't stay healthy and olinemen need to be available.  I don't even know what position he plays anymore.

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Did St Juste have another concussion?

Not that he is much of a contributor but I am getting ready to give up on Charles.  He just can't stay healthy and olinemen need to be available.  I don't even know what position he plays anymore.

Charles got Covid & he was vaccinated.

Yes, Juice got another concussion in practice I think a few weeks ago.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Charles got Covid & he was vaccinated.

Yes, Juice got another concussion in practice I think a few weeks ago.

Thanks for info.  Well I guess I will try to hold onto hope for Charles but only a thread of it.  LT->LG->RG-> can't beat anyone out for a spot.

Juste with 2 concussions through his first half of a season.  Feel bad for the guy, but gonna be a short career at this rate.  

2 hours ago, offbyone said:

Thanks for info.  Well I guess I will try to hold onto hope for Charles but only a thread of it.  LT->LG->RG-> can't beat anyone out for a spot.

Juste with 2 concussions through his first half of a season.  Feel bad for the guy, but gonna be a short career at this rate.  

With Charles we have to remember his rookie year was basically lost bc he hurt his knee. And even if all he becomes is our 6th or 7th OL, that’s perfectly fine to me as he was just a 4th round pick.

I agree about Juice, definitely worriesme that he got another concussion.