NFL Playoff Machine 2021 (Playoff Predictor added pg1)

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

1. cowboys

2. rams

3. bucs

4. packers

5. cardinals

6. doesnt matter

7. saints

saints over rams

so dallas just has to beat NO very likely

bucs beat whoever is in the 6 seed

cards beat packers in the wc (playoff demons to gb)

so, dallas just has to beat NO to have a 10% chance of beating the winner of bucs-cardinals.

its a 10 percent chance because the bucs have a 90 percent chance to beat arizona because brady.

and then clearly tampa bay makes it to the SB. where they might actually lose to an inferior team in the afc as sometimes happens

maybe the bengals?

Lol math is hard. 

5 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

You lost me at Cowboys being 1 and OBJ being a major factor, lol.

Its not hard for either to happen. You cant tell me the Cowboys dont have a legit shot at the 1st overall seed? Now they have to go out there and actually get it but they are playing great overall this season, yes health is a bit of a concern but so is with the Cards, Bucs, and Packers all leaders of their divisions, the NFCE is weak so the Cowboys definitely have a great shot at the 1 seed.

As for OBJ being a major factor, why cant he be? Did anyone see Fournette running through the playoffs being dominate last season? Nope. Its not like OBJ doesnt have the ability. I think I read where he was top 10 in the NFL in getting open with the Browns this season. On the flipside Baker is one of the worst QBs in the NFL when missing open receivers statistically. You dont think as OBJ gets more comfortable in the Rams system over these next 7 games that come playoff time he wont just take off and major factor? 

AFC:

1. Pats 13-4 

2. Titans 13-4

3. Chargers 11-6

4. Bengals 10-7

5. Colts 10-7

6. Ravens 10-7

7. Bills 10-7

NFC. 

1. Bucs 14-3 

2. Cards 13-4

3. Eagles 11-6

4. Packers 11-6 

5. Rams 12-5 

6. Saints 10-7 

7. 49ers 10-7 

7 Bills over Titans 31-24

3 Chargers over Ravens 45-8

5 Colts over Bengals 23-20

2 Cards over 49ers 27-20

6 Saints over Eagles 17-14

4 Packers over Rams 20-13

1 Pats over Bills 24-10

3 Chargers over Colts 38-31

1 Bucs over Saints 27-13

4 Packers over Cards 24-10

Bucs over Packers 38-17

Pats over Chargers 45-10

Bucs over Pats 30-7

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. cowboys

2. rams

3. bucs

4. packers

5. cardinals

6. doesnt matter

7. saints

saints over rams

so dallas just has to beat NO very likely

bucs beat whoever is in the 6 seed

cards beat packers in the wc (playoff demons to gb)

so, dallas just has to beat NO to have a 10% chance of beating the winner of bucs-cardinals.

its a 10 percent chance because the bucs have a 90 percent chance to beat arizona because brady.

and then clearly tampa bay makes it to the SB. where they might actually lose to an inferior team in the afc as sometimes happens

maybe the bengals?

Id be stunned if the Saints went to LA to beat the Rams. When was the last time the Saints went to the Rams whether it was in LA or St. Louis and won? Plus I keep saying that styles make fights and the Rams match up very well against the Saints. The Saints had a very hard time beating the Rams with Brees, Kamara, Ingram, and Thomas with a healthy top 5-10 OL. I dont think they would stand a chance with Siemian/Hill and the only real weapon being Kamara and Ingram with an injured OL thats not playing all that well. I think all of this is overreaction to the Rams losing these past two games which is understandable. People overreacted when the Rams lost to the Bears and then the Eagles in 2018 right before the playoffs. They didnt think the Rams would beat the Cowboys in the divisional round.

Edited by stl4life07

4 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

unknown.png 

This is what could happen

That would be hilarious on so many levels. However if the Eagles were to somehow go 9-1 down the stretch to get that 11-6 record, No team in in the NFC is safe with them on a roll. 

Highly , highly unlikely but would be fun to see unfold.

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

AFC:

1. Pats 13-4 

2. Titans 13-4

3. Chargers 11-6

4. Bengals 10-7

5. Colts 10-7

6. Ravens 10-7

7. Bills 10-7

NFC. 

1. Bucs 14-3 

2. Cards 13-4

3. Eagles 11-6

4. Packers 11-6 

5. Rams 12-5 

6. Saints 10-7 

7. 49ers 10-7 

7 Bills over Titans 31-24

3 Chargers over Ravens 45-8

5 Colts over Bengals 23-20

2 Cards over 49ers 27-20

6 Saints over Eagles 17-14

4 Packers over Rams 20-13

1 Pats over Bills 24-10

3 Chargers over Colts 38-31

1 Bucs over Saints 27-13

4 Packers over Cards 24-10

Bucs over Packers 38-17

Pats over Chargers 45-10

Bucs over Pats 30-7

You really went bold to put the Pats in the Superbowl. I cant recall a rookie QB ever leading his team to the Superbowl. Then you have the Pats getting the 1 seed. You must dont see the Pats losing again the rest of the season. I must say too that if the Bills end up going from being at the top of the AFC to falling all the way to the 7th seed then its the biggest choke job I think I can remember ever seeing in a season. This season is tailor made for the Bills to at minimum get back to the AFCCG and I would say they really have to get to the Superbowl bc there isnt a team in the AFC that has a better roster and is in better position in terms of the division than the Bills. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

You really went bold to put the Pats in the Superbowl. I cant recall a rookie QB ever leading his team to the Superbowl. Then you have the Pats getting the 1 seed. You must dont see the Pats losing again the rest of the season. I must say too that if the Bills end up going from being at the top of the AFC to falling all the way to the 7th seed then its the biggest choke job I think I can remember ever seeing in a season. This season is tailor made for the Bills to at minimum get back to the AFCCG and I would say they really have to get to the Superbowl bc there isnt a team in the AFC that has a better roster and is in better position in terms of the division than the Bills. 

I guarantee that the Pats make the Super Bowl. All the other stuff in the chart may or may not happen but the Bucs and Pats will be the Super Bowl for sure this year, and the Bucs will win. I guarantee that much. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its a stunning year

I agree but Id like to think when its all said and done and the playoffs start the teams we strongly believed will be advancing will be the teams that advance. I think this season is so crazy bc of injuries, players missing from covid, and players changing teams having to adjust. Come playoff time though I think everything will correct itself. Maybe we see a surprise or two but imo it probably will be the teams that we thought coming into the season would be good but they got off to a very slow start then caught fire at the end to position themselves in the end like imo the Niners are starting to do right now and even the Colts. 

12 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I guarantee that the Pats make the Super Bowl. All the other stuff in the chart may or may not happen but the Bucs and Pats will be the Super Bowl for sure this year, and the Bucs will win. I guarantee that much. 

Hey if the Pats made the Superbowl then Im saying you should definitely play the lotto bc you would win lol. Im not saying the Pats cant win a game or two in the playoffs. Even Sanchez as a rookie took the Jets to back to back AFCCG games. Im just saying its hard to see the Pats getting to the Superbowl but I guess if you have them getting the 1 seed thus they play only 2 games both at home then its a strong possibility. Im just thinking they will get the 6th or 7th seed thus making it hard for them. 

Then hey if the Superbowl is Pats v Bucs it will be the most watched Superbowl probably in NFL history with the main storyline being Belichick v Brady part 2 so the NFL would eat that up lol. 

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

rams are the shocking upset in wc and thats just something i believe with everything in me.

And I dont blame you or anyone for thinking that. Again in 2018 when the Rams lost to the Bears and Eagles right before the playoffs everyone was writing them off. The trendy pick was the Cowboys going to LA and beating the Rams. As matter of fact the last time I can think of many people thinking the Rams would win in the playoffs was in 2017 when they were the flavor of the year and people thought they would beat the Falcons. We know that didnt happen. After that people picked against the Rams against the Cowboys and Saints in 2018 and I dont know how many people thought the Rams would go into Seattle and beat Wilson and the Seahawks last season either with Wolford starting and then a banged up and struggling Goff. Then we know really nobody thought the Rams would beat the Packers the following week. So again its not a shocker many would think the Rams would get beat in their first playoff game. Ill just say unless the Rams are playing at Green Bay or the Niners I wouldnt bet against the Rams. I think outside of playing those two teams, I feel great about the Rams at the very least getting back to the divisional round and then we will see what happens from there. 

Personally this season for the Rams feel like combo of their 2018 season and last season the Bucs had. Either way you slice it I feel like it has at least Superbowl appearance written all over it and if the Rams can get to the Superbowl I think McVay has learned from how he approached the Superbowl the last time and the Rams are going to pull all of the stops to make sure they bring the championship home. But we shall see. These playoffs are going to be fun. 

Edited by stl4life07