Ravens vs. Bears, 11/21/21

beardown3231

Jackson will play  31-13

Ravens have a TE and a FB that would be starting on our OL. If Jackson plays this would likely be a nerd-stat record for fastest combined top speeds between two starting QBs in NFL history. Mack is a monster vs the run and losing him is going to REALLY hurt if Jackson plays, but still significantly if he doesn't. IDK what the stats are but I'd be shocked if BAL isn't a top 10 run defense, so that puts a lot more pressure on Fields and a group of WRs/TEs that really aren't very impressive. Just a bad match up.

All in all this should hopefully become a solid and exciting rivalry, but this year definitely isn't the one where the Bears come out on top.

17 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Jackson will play  31-13

Ravens have a TE and a FB that would be starting on our OL. If Jackson plays this would likely be a nerd-stat record for fastest combined top speeds between two starting QBs in NFL history. Mack is a monster vs the run and losing him is going to REALLY hurt if Jackson plays, but still significantly if he doesn't. IDK what the stats are but I'd be shocked if BAL isn't a top 10 run defense, so that puts a lot more pressure on Fields and a group of WRs/TEs that really aren't very impressive. Just a bad match up.

All in all this should hopefully become a solid and exciting rivalry, but this year definitely isn't the one where the Bears come out on top.

🤐

• Like 1

I posted this early in the week (well before I thought Jackson would be out):

The Dolphins shut them down in impressive fashion last week. I think we have a chance and I think Justin Fields continues to ascend.

Lord help me...

Bears - 24
Ravens - 21

I honestly don't think I have ever seen a team as bangged up as the Ravens have been this season...they should be scary good next year with the sheer experience their depth is getting this...

For this game I can only hope we see continued progress from Fields & Borom...use Kmet as much as we possibly can with Robinson out...get a few more touches for Herbert as well...then watch us blow the game on special teams coverage or with a banged up defence or even better Nagy making a dumb call and us losing by 3 points...then we can finally get our from under Nagy as quickly as possible.

• Like 1