Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

On 11/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, hitnhope said:

Criticizing a QB about a game in which he completed 70% for 385 yards, 4 TDs and zero interceptions as "trigger happy"  shows you are off the mark in QB evaluations.   Rodgers was the main reason we weren't blown out last Sunday.   He is the only reason to think that we might not be blown out this Sunday.

You show your evaluations aren't to be taken seriously with the incessant criticism of the teams most important player.

Not to mention Rodgers has always been far more trigger shy than trigger happy over the years to the point where you're almost screaming at him to throw the ball.  Someone must have suddenly forgotten Favre is no longer here.

3 hours ago, Pugger said:

Aaron Donald can eat almost every OL alive in the game today.  What LA does, which is smart, is they have him line up all over so he can terrorize all 5 of our OL one at a time.

and when we try to run away from him, Donald will have the chance to terrorize them all at once

3 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I definitely can't wait till he walks.  His time should have expired at the end of last year.

Now obviously Stokes has room for improvement too, but I'm much higher on his future than I ever was with King.  Him and JA next year I think will be the best corner tandem we had since the days of Evans and Newsome.

Are you forgetting Al Harris and Charles Woodson?

• Like 2

The greatest Packers CB tandem of all-time was Herb Adderley & Bob Jeter

During their time together, the Packers defense led the league in the fewest points allowed in 1965 and 1966, the fewest total yards allowed in 1964 and 1967, and the fewest passing yards allowed from 1964 to 1968

• Like 3

You Green Bay fans sound EXACTLY like 49 fans two weeks ago.  Same dire predictions same comments about how Donald will kill QB and dominate o-line.  I think you do it because it’s much less painful to have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised than to be SURE your team will win (Dallas) and lose.  I think we’re going to lose, as Robert Woods loss was way bigger than people think.  Anyway hopefully it will be a good game!

28-24 packers win. Think it will also look better than that score indicates. Dillon has 150+ yards and a touchdown. Stafford throws one pick. OBJ has less than 50 yards receiving. I have to make wildly specific predictions because the past two times GB was expected to lose I did, and they won. 

26 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

AKA "Beef" Wellington and "Arms" Embargo....

I felt bad making that joke because I've actually watched everything online from pre merger Packers and he's not necessarily wrong. And football wasn't as archaic then as most think, but I just had to say something stupid.

That being said, I miss the nicknames. It seemed like EVERYONE had one back then, so good call. 

• Like 1