Squid Game Competition: Game is over. People can go home now

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How would me voting bcb make me a good teamate?

It's not you voting for BCB that would make you a great teammate.

The statement is you would make a great teammate, for logic reasons. Thus I believe you should vote for BCB who I voted for and hope he picks me for the team. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It's not you voting for BCB that would make you a great teammate.

The statement is you would make a great teammate, for logic reasons. Thus I believe you should vote for BCB who I voted for and hope he picks me for the team. 

If I would make a great teammate for logic reasons,  then I could vote for anyone and it would still be valid.  What does bcb hold over others in this process?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If I would make a great teammate for logic reasons,  then I could vote for anyone and it would still be valid.  What does bcb hold over others in this process?

Captains pick their team from among the players voting for them. Bcb is already locked in as a captain with 5 votes. All of the people voting for bcb as captain are locked in until bcb picks his team. Slappy (and myself!) are currently part of the pool that could be on Bcb’s team and he (and I!) want you to join that pool as well. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

captains 2/4 (5 votes to make a captain)

teams get a discord to work in

1. mod squad - Deadpulse (c) , et80, forge, scoundrel, nacho

2. bcb - needs to pick team by 10 am cst sun . everyone voting bcb is locked on bcb right now, but other players are free to vote him to give bcb more options

bcb - 5 (slappy, whicker, hokie, matts, mwil

daboyle - 2 (swoosh, orca

swoosh - 1 ( pickle

The players who are currently part of a team cannot vote or be voted as captain.

If teams arent picked by the Tuesday 10 pm cst deadline, the bad guys group the remaining players privately

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

swoosh 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Daboyle 

dead-poets.gif

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I didn't know swag was an option 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Bcb

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

im in

daboyle

captains 2/4 (5 votes to make a captain)

teams get a discord to work in

1. mod squad - Deadpulse (c) , et80, forge, scoundrel, nacho

2. bcb - needs to pick team by 10 am cst sun . everyone voting bcb is locked on bcb right now, but other players are free to vote him to give bcb more options

bcb - 6 (slappy, whicker, hokie, matts, mwil, squire

daboyle - 4 (swoosh, orca, pickle, daboyle

swag - 1 (skywind

The players who are currently part of a team cannot vote or be voted as captain.

If teams arent picked by the Tuesday 10 pm cst deadline, the bad guys group the remaining players privately

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Honestly, I felt that you and BCB would make good team captains because of your logistical approach. Your vote for BCB right now wouldnt do anything to make him a captain as we have already achieved enough votes, but it puts your name in the hat to be chosen from.

Matts, Whicker and Slappy replied to my question. They by miniscule effort have joined the team.  I will also bring along fellow bdler mwill  for defensive gameplanning.  I wish the two gentleman not selected the best of luck throughout the competition. I enjoy looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield as I'm sure you will make me regret my decision 

Team name :  The Inkredibles

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Matts, Whicker and Slappy replied to my question. They by miniscule effort have joined the team.  I will also bring along fellow bdler mwill  for defensive gameplanning.  I wish the two gentleman not selected the best of luck throughout the competition. I enjoy looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield as I'm sure you will make me regret my decision 

The Office Ryan GIF

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

shocked oh no GIF

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Your team has been created.

I will send the discord link and then provide a thread update