The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

Just now, Forge said:

For OSU, I don't know that they are losing much. Obviously, you'd rather give yourself a shot by getting to the playoff, but there is 100% nothing I see on the defensive side of the ball that makes me think that they would have had a  legit shot at winning anything. 

Most people have ignored what their eyes have shown them for 20 games and are hopelessly waiting for “everything to just click” magically.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

For OSU, I don't know that they are losing much. Obviously, you'd rather give yourself a shot by getting to the playoff, but there is 100% nothing I see on the defensive side of the ball that makes me think that they would have had a  legit shot at winning anything. 

Georgia's run game against this run fit? They'd have 500 yards.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

if UM loses Big 10 championship, I think Big 10 is left out completely, which is wild considering the start to the season. I think 5 in the top 10 at one point

This year was a bit of an outlier in terms of how many / how high, but I do think that it's a recurring theme to overrate the big 10 in the polls over the years. Feel like it's a conference that has a lot of teams that should be in the 17-35 range, but often get pushed up toward the top 10 and higher 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

if that happens, would be ACC out, Big 10 out, Pac 10 out

SEC x2, Big 12 and Cincy

I'd love if Georgia beats Bama, the winner of OU/OKState loses in the championship game

Georgia and Cincinnati would be locks and then just ABSOLUTE nonsense after that trying to choose which 2 loss teams to let in

#teamchaos

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Georgia's run game against this run fit? They'd have 500 yards.

Georgia might throw less than SF did in the NFCCG vs GB a few years back

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

This is hilarious.  That same thing has happened to Ohio State WRs all game, no calls.  Got it this game was decided before they stepped on the field.

But the reality of it is, we didnt play above it, if we were really a top 4 team we should be able to play through things like a hostile crowd and bs calls.

I'm torn on how I feel about this from a Harbaugh perspective. 

I think he's a quality coach and always has been. Definitely has some old school warts that i don't like in the new age NFL analytics world, but maybe better than he has shown since being at Michigan. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'd love if Georgia beats Bama, the winner of OU/OKState loses in the championship game

Georgia and Cincinnati would be locks and then just ABSOLUTE nonsense after that trying to choose which 2 loss teams to let in

#teamchaos

absolute chaos would involve Houston beating Cincinnati, but I don't want to see it happen to those lads