Week 12 General Discussion Thread

Blackstar12

23 hours ago, DannyB said:

Didn't say you did, I'm asking if you think those fans were wrong.

And of course injuries piling up is an issue, as they are with a ton of teams. One injury in particular though stands out.

Sure. Can't say any other teams have used 85 players this year though...

11 hours ago, CosmicCrown said:

If a team is down to playing those players regularly, it’s kind of proving the point isn’t it?

So Cameron Batson and Racey Mcmath were both receiving regular playing time?

Brandon Kemp was getting lots of snaps?

BJ Bello, Monty Rice, Rashad Weaver and Trevon Coley were all impact players?

Sam Ficken is an important IR player?

Like I understand Derrick Henry, Julio Jones (even though literally everyone saw that one coming), AJ Brown, Bud Dupree and Caleb Farley. But that's why you talk about quality of the players on IR, not quantity.

Every year teams are using more and more players and getting injured more. That was my point originally. The 2021 Titans overtook the 2020 49ers who overtook the 2019 Chiefs (I think it was the Chiefs) as the most injured team. It's just a trend that's going to keep going up each year.

23 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So Cameron Batson and Racey Mcmath were both receiving regular playing time?

Brandon Kemp was getting lots of snaps?

BJ Bello, Monty Rice, Rashad Weaver and Trevon Coley were all impact players?

Sam Ficken is an important IR player?

Like I understand Derrick Henry, Julio Jones (even though literally everyone saw that one coming), AJ Brown, Bud Dupree and Caleb Farley. But that's why you talk about quality of the players on IR, not quantity.

Every year teams are using more and more players and getting injured more. That was my point originally. The 2021 Titans overtook the 2020 49ers who overtook the 2019 Chiefs (I think it was the Chiefs) as the most injured team. It's just a trend that's going to keep going up each year.

You have no idea what you are talking about lol. 

Batson and McMath would have been playing roles if not for their injuries. McMath is one of our better special teamers and Batson was our 4th receiver. 

Monty Rice has been starting games and has looked impressive for a rookie. Rashad Weaver was supposed to be one of our key outside rushers this year, possibly even a starter. 

Sam Ficken was supposed to be our starting kicker. 

What about guys like David Long? Rashaan Evans? Kristian Fulton? Brett Kern? Nate Davis? Taylor Lewan? Amani Hooker? Jayon Brown? Rodger Saffold? Chester Rogers? Marcus Johnson? 

So the only two guys you listed that even remotely support your point are Bello and Coley. So nice try I guess? 

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

What about guys like David Long? Rashaan Evans? Kristian Fulton? Brett Kern? Nate Davis? Taylor Lewan? Amani Hooker? Jayon Brown? Rodger Saffold? Chester Rogers? Marcus Johnson? 

All guys who are currently not on IR? Nice, I guess? Idk. Players get injured all over the league and play through injuries. Ain't nothing new my guy.