Week 13 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, StevenK said:

Bruh…no time outs and no hustle, yet TD. Wtf?! Are u serious 

It's ridiculous. The Seahawks offense has been awful the last 2 months, yet here they are scoring 21 points against us. 

Why does our team always fold when playing Seattle?

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No one EVER and I mean EVER again better be talking about Lenoir starting over Norman again. I don't care how many holding calls Norman has, Lenoir is not good...At least not yet.

This defense had a great start but nothing short of embarrassing the last two drives. #98 and #92 with horrible calls and then Lenoir doing what he does. 

Neither is Norman…he’s got some forced fumbles, but he also got beat at least once that last drive and missed a tackle. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Neither is Norman…he’s got some forced fumbles, but he also got beat at least once that last drive and missed a tackle. 

Norman is still better than Lenoir. I'm sorry, but Lenoir is not a NFL player right now. 

And having SEVEN forced fumbles is more than just "some forced fumbles" lol. 

Defense just falls apart against Wilson every single game after hot starts. Like clockwork. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Norman is still better than Lenoir. I'm sorry, but Lenoir is not a NFL player right now. 

Defense just falls apart against Wilson every single game after hot starts. Like clockwork. 

Yup. It will probably always be that way too.

All they going to do from now on is pick on Lenoir. Dude is trash so far

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Absolutely crazy how this defense can look top 10 and bottom 10 in the same game.

It's what we do against the Seahawks lol. Once Wilson gets going it is over but this time it was due to our incompetence. Key's penalty was bench worthy, SO stupid. Missed tackles, blown coverages, penalties etc you name it.

Just now, Meow said:

Yup. It will probably always be that way too.

All they going to do from now on is pick on Lenoir. Dude is trash so far

Lenoir just isn't a NFL player and that's fine...He's a rookie but this isn't surprising at all. If only we had Verrett/Moseley healthy....

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Like, the Seahawks always run the ball too much against us until they get down and then Russell gets the reins and comes charging in to the rescue. Usually, we need to put them away in that first bit. A terrible Jimmy interception and a hideous punt coverage plays cost us a chance at cleanly doing that. It’s going to be a shootout from here on out. Can’t have Jimmy missing linebackers. 

Just now, JIllg said:

Like, the Seahawks always run the ball too much against us until they get down and then Russell gets the reins and comes charging in to the rescue. Usually, we need to put them away in that first bit. A terrible Jimmy interception and a hideous punt coverage plays cost us a chance at cleanly doing that. It’s going to be a shootout from here on out. Can’t have Jimmy missing linebackers. 

I'm still in disbelief. Seahawks offense has been horrid the last 2 months, yet here they are scoring at will against us. I can't believe they have 21 points a halftime against us. 

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

Not having Moseley is brutal here. He's been so good this season and there is a huge drop off between him and Lenoir.

They just hang around and hang around until Wilson bails them out. Have to start out fast here. 

• Like 1