Points Per Game 20.8 23.5
Points Allowed Per Game 25.6 26.8
Total Yards 364.3 399.5
Yards Passing 238.7 310.4
Yards Rushing 125.5 89.1
Yards Allowed 369.6 372.4
Pass Yards Allowed 277.0 246.5
Rush Yards Allowed 92.6 125.9

GIF THEME: Vegas duh (Vacation, Hangover, Ocean's, Swingers, etc)

At some point we have to get healthy - injuries are starting to pile up. So if we can steal a win on Sunday, we might be getting some key contributors back for the NFCE push.

That being said, Raiders D is ranked 32nd the last three games. Heineke needs to put on a clinic and give this team additional confidence for our division games. I think this is the case.....

WFT 27

Raiders 16

• Like 1

Once again, a very huge and very winnable game for us. It’s going to be hard traveling to Vegas and trying to win in that new stadium but, I think we can do it. 

The Vegas offense isn’t the same w/o Ruggs to stretch the field on the outside & w/o Waller stretching the field down the seems in the middle of the field. They do have DJax who is good for a big play here or there a game. Renfro is an animal in the slot & Bryan Edwards is a reliable possession WR on the outside.

The key to beating them is doing what we’ve been doing. We need to stop the run - hard to do w/ Jacobs back for the Raiders - and run the ball ourselves. If we can control the clock and execute in the Redzone even better than we did last game then we can win. 

I hope we can do it, I believe we can. I sure hope Brian Johnson is as reliable as Joey Sly was, this is a huge opportunity for him.

22 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

BAD BAD news- DNP Ereck Flowers - foot.

And Landon Collins has a foot injury. The good news is that Tyler Larsen is back at practice. That’s huge bc Wes S. missed practice because of his ankle injury.

Also, Ron said on the Kevin Sheehan show today that Logan Thomas is definitely ready to go and has no limitations. He said they’d know more about Curtis Samuel today at practice but he doesn’t know of any set backs that Curtis had. Ron also pointed out the great blocking that Curtis Samuel had in the run game which sprung Gibby on his 17-yard run as Curtis sealed the edge. Ron said Samuel is an underrated blocker.

Edited by turtle28

36 minutes ago, ACO said:

Derek Carr loves when teams blitz him. So WFT needs to avoid that and they will be just fine. They will be without Waller. Double Renfrow. Prosper. 

We have to be concerned about DJax. If DJax plays we can’t afford to double Renfrow bc we have to guard against the deep shot. If DJax plays I would think we’d play a lot of Tampa 2 D w/ split safeties to guard against deep shots. We did that a lot against the Bucs and it worked except for the one deep ball that Brady hit to Evans for the TD.

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Oline is REALLY thin without the big guy- Flowers. Hasn't been ruled out yet though . Hopeful he can go out of all the wounded .

If Flowers misses, it will be a big loss but, I would be excited to see Saahdiq Charles get the start at LG as most people have thought he’s a better fit at guard than at tackle and last year he was getting a chance to be our starting LG before his knee injury. Remember he started the Giants game at LG but then dislocated his knee in the first half and was lost for the season. It’s all about opportunity for Charles I think. I think he can definitely play and be a good guard or maybe even OT for us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We have to be concerned about DJax. If DJax plays we can’t afford to double Renfrow bc we have to guard against the deep shot. If DJax plays I would think we’d play a lot of Tampa 2 D w/ split safeties to guard against deep shots. We did that a lot against the Bucs and it worked except for the one deep ball that Brady hit to Evans for the TD.

DJax will need to be counted for, yes but he is not their #1 and if you don't allow the big plays it will be fine. He really is just a deep route receiver now. Pressure Derek. Force check downs and keep Renfrow at bay. That has been the recipe against them for awhile. Dallas kept blitzing and it backfired. Learn from their game. Do the opposite. Lol