Week 13 Thread: (5-6) WFT vs (6-5) LVR - "VEGAS BABY, VEGAAAAAAAAAAAAS!"

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And Shaka Toney nearly got there lol

Yep, finally got some run & almost had a sack. He’s definitely going to have a role as a situational pass rusher for us in the future. On 3rd & longs we can kick Chase into DT & bring in Toney to rush on the edge.

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

After my Dawgs lost the game yesterday, I’ve got to say that I needed this W.  If we booted this game away, Monday was going to suck for me. 

Side note, but I'm kinda pissed I'm gonna have to watch Round 3 lol 

9 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Could be that TH can’t get him the ball

but he has too many 40 50 60 yard games

want to see 100 yard ganes

50-60 yard games add up over a 17 games season, he’s been getting doubled all season bc w/o Curtis Samuel being 100% this year we have no #2 option opposite Terry to draw any coverage away from him.

His first 3 years in the league he has:

• a 900 yard season as a rookie w/ 7 TDs & would’ve been a few more w/ better QB play. 

• 2nd year he had an 1118 yard season, only 4 TDs bc our QBs didn’t throw to him in the end zone, they threw to RBs & TEs plus we had a lot of rushing TDs.

• This year Terry is on pace for 86 receptions, 1200 yards & 7 TDs.

Terry is the best WR this franchise has had since Art Monk & Gary Clark. It’s not even debatable.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Jon Allen was quiet this game but we need Sweat back 

Jon Allen did more than you realize, he had some pressures was good in the run game and shared a sack within JSW. 

Also, Since Chase & Sweat are out, Allen has been getting doubled by the center every play. Which should mean that Payne, Ioannidis (who did have a sack), Settle, JSW, Toney & Toohill have 1 on 1’s, those guys need to get home more.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1