Week 13 Thread: (5-6) WFT vs (6-5) LVR - "VEGAS BABY, VEGAAAAAAAAAAAAS!"

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I really hope the league takes a look at the hit Yannick put on Logan Thomas. That was about as dirty as you can get. I really hope he’s suspended for it. 

That’s what they want them to do now though. The league wants Defenders to go low bc they don’t want them to hit receivers high anymore bc of concussions.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

“Losing to a mediocre team with a poor QB” was said in the Raiders forum. I’ll accept mediocre team but I will not accept someone calling Heinecke a “poor QB”. He might not be great but he’s far from poor. 

Poor QB is Beck/Grossman territory, and TH has proved he’s not in that tier.  

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

That’s what they want them to do now though. The league wants Defenders to go low bc they don’t want them to hit receivers high anymore bc of concussions.

Going low is one thing. Standing there as the play is going another direction and then diving at a guys knee is not what the league is going for. That was about as dirty as you can be. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

“Losing to a mediocre team with a poor QB” was said in the Raiders forum. I’ll accept mediocre team but I will not accept someone calling Heinecke a “poor QB”. He might not be great but he’s far from poor. 

every team we beat says this lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They literally flagged the Raiders for going low on a play.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They might want to take at a look at the mirror with the way that Heinicke outplayed Carr today. 😂 

27 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

Olivia Wilde Reaction GIFme when we win and our defense dominates without chase young.

You’re trolling over this has gotten Ridiculous. If Chase ever becomes all-pro you won’t live these worthless opinions down. No one is ever going to accept you cheering for chase again.

• Like 1