The good, the bad, the we suck again vs. WFT edition

big_palooka

New coaching staff and new qb. I'm tired of carr and the excuses. I'm tired of conservative coaching on both sides of the ball. This team is a mess. Mayock hasn't done anything to deserve a shot at the job. Mark Davis hire someone to take care of all football operations, let them hire a gm and let them hire their coach. You stay the heck out of it.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Can’t win with fgs

this is embarrassing 

defense again holds under 20 with carr and we lose

Del rio was right about carr 

just play mm already 

Your boy, that's made of glass, would've got killed behind the line today. I don't expect you to understand but it's true. 

52 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This can't be real, can it

Yup earlier in the season I caught that against the Bears. Some thing I'm sure Mark Davis didn't think about is that if they don't win games quick Vegas is a popular destination for any fan anywhere to go to. 

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Your boy, that's made of glass, would've got killed behind the line today. I don't expect you to understand but it's true. 

It wasn’t bad all the time and it’s December what do you expect teams to just fold on us. During clean pockets carr ignored djax and zay wide open countless times

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yup earlier in the season I caught that against the Bears. Some thing I'm sure Mark Davis didn't think about is that if they don't win games quick Vegas is a popular destination for any fan anywhere to go to. 

And the Raiders fans that are there don't even get up on big 2nd and 3rd downs. They don't make a bunch of noise. The camera slan to the crowd a bunch and it was like 2 or 3 fans trying hard to get their section to get up and make noise. It's sad.