Week 14: Steelers (6-5-1) at VIKINGS (5-7)

swede700

Game 13

When:  8:20 PM EST December 9th

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: Fox, NFL Network, Amazon (TV), KFAN, Sirius XM (Radio)

Announcers: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: RB Dalvin Cook (shoulder), LB Blake Lynch (hip), S Camryn Bynum (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: OT Christian Darrisaw (ankle), WR Adam Thielen (ankle)

Steelers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

I really wanted to go to this one, with my family being Steelers fans, but the wedding kind of made those plans difficult. Eh, oh well.

Since we probably aren't making the playoffs, I just hope the young guys show up by playing well and stay healthy.

I don't really see us stopping Harris or a near 40 year old Roethlisberger from going up and down the field in the last two minutes to clinch the game.

15 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

If Darrisaw can’t go, they better have someone in mind other than Udoh at LT. I suppose another 150 yard day is in order for Jefferson if Thielen is out so long as the Vikes don’t play like cowards on offense. And enough with these two point conversion attempts. How many do we have to miss before its realized that it’s causing more harm than playing the odds are worth

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

And enough with these two point conversion attempts. How many do we have to miss before its realized that it’s causing more harm than playing the odds are worth

Once they missed the first attempt against Detroit, they were committed to the next two attempts. 

8 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

And enough with these two point conversion attempts. How many do we have to miss before its realized that it’s causing more harm than playing the odds are worth

Well they tend to have better success if you don't call a play to run straight into Bradbury and Cole's a$$e$. I didn't have much problem with going for it, but the play calls were just stupid. So yeah, if they're going to call those types of 2-pointers, I'd rather just have my normal anxiety about missed extra points. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

If Darrisaw can’t go, they better have someone in mind other than Udoh at LT. 

Rashod Hill is the only other possibility. Maybe they should just play 6 offensive linemen all game and just have Hill and Udoh as dual LTs. Could they be any worse?

Just for fun:

Jefferson   -  Hill/Udoh Cleveland Bradbury Cole O'Neill  - Conklin  - Osborn

Cousins

Mattison

Edited by wcblack34