11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • The Browns
    • Horny

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

100% agree. Starting to think Berry can’t assess lineman or whoever their lineman scout is. Harris, Hudson, and Wills haven’t look all that great for guys he has drafted 

Not really fair to say.

Harris was a mid-round pick, as was Hudson and he's a guy we didn't want playing much this year.

Wills has been a disappointment this season, but I'm not ready to give up on him yet. He had a very solid rookie year but has regressed some, but maybe that ankle is still bothering him, idk. And it's not like he's been a total bum this year, just a disappointment for a top 10 pick. Still way better with him in there than we were with Hance at LT lol

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Not really fair to say.

Harris was a mid-round pick, as was Hudson and he's a guy we didn't want playing much this year.

Wills has been a disappointment this season, but I'm not ready to give up on him yet. He had a very solid rookie year but has regressed some, but maybe that ankle is still bothering him, idk. And it's not like he's been a total bum this year, just a disappointment for a top 10 pick. Still way better with him in there than we were with Hance at LT lol

Berry is crushing it with evaluating defensive guys though.

I won’t be shocked if Delpit is the best player from the 2020 class for us.

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It is pretty obvious to everybody that put there hand in the dirt Willis is injured and is playing his best

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Very interesting Candyman how many people said that last year as well as greedy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It would be hard for him to block less. He's been a colossal disappointment IMO. He's an average LT and warrants every bit of criticism that goes his way. He's finesse, soft physically, and apparently mentally soft as well.

Which is a fair criticism. But off field social media BS means nothing on the field where it matters. 

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Which is a fair criticism. But off field social media BS means nothing on the field where it matters. 

His job is to entertain me and if he sucks at that then he gets bood. It’s the price of being a millionaire. He can cry me a river.

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Not really fair to say.

Tell you one thing Hudson did a excellent job.

I will crow medium rare dipped in anchovies 

9 hours ago, DawgX said:

Like I said before, Stef's play calling hasn't been inspiring lately, but what's he supposed to do? Receivers can't get open consistently, OT play has been shaky this year mainly due to injuries, his QB is totally banged up and not playing well, and then yesterday 2/3 TEs were out. There's just not many play calls he can make that are going to work when that's the case.

It worked in the first half.

What's the excuse for it not working in the second?

That's his and this team's MO, man.

13 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Shut up and dribble right 

TBH, I don't care about what celebrities think outside of their area unless they have the education to match those opinions. I care about them only in that they entertain me with their product on the field/court, nothing more. I don't like celebrities, I don't think that they hold much value, and I've personally never understood why so many people care about what they think.

Sports for me are an escape from everyday life. I have my own beliefs, political ideology, etc., and when I want to hear them, I'll read up or listen to experts in those fields.

I don't care if they take a knee or don't, if they speak out about various issues or don't, etc., and if some others do, then great/kudos to them.

I do care about them being a professional and approaching their job the right way. More people should take notes from Nick Chubb.

100% agree. Starting to think Berry can’t assess lineman or whoever their lineman scout is. Harris, Hudson, and Wills haven’t look all that great for guys he has drafted

I disagree, this time last year we had the best OL in the NFL, Also Berry brought in Conklin in FA. The OL's struggles this year are a result of teams dictating to us what we can and cannot do, teams will continue to sell out against the run and put the game in Baker's hands to win it. 

This puts tremendous pressure on the OL when teams know on 1st and 2nd down we are attempting to run the ball and the defense is blitzing to their run fits in anticipation.