11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • The Browns
    • Horny

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Also for the love of god can Stefanski send a message to the damn team to tell them to stop using social media directly after a game. Like make a rule to wait at least 48hourse before using social media after a game and tell it to be related to family as well. Like Jesus Christ, how many issues have we seen this year that stirs up drama because of it. It started with OBJ, then we had it with  Baker (Emily) Hunt ( his dad) and now Wills. 

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Wow.  So young to reach "old man yells at clouds" status already.  ;) 

Not a real good look for young Mr. Wills.  While I don't begrudge anyone for getting paid absolutely the most dollars possible for their job, being someone who is pi$$ing and moaning about their "work environment" when their salary is 98 times higher than someone earning $50,000 a year.  That is tiptoeing mighty close to 

Amy Poehler Reaction GIF

status.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Also for the love of god can Stefanski send a message to the damn team to tell them to stop using social media directly after a game. Like make a rule to wait at least 48hourse before using social media after a game and tell it to be related to family as well. Like Jesus Christ, how many issues have we seen this year that stirs up drama because of it. It started with OBJ, then we had it with  Baker (Emily) Hunt ( his dad) and now Wills. 

It’s all of the offensive players too. That unit is such a freaking mess.

However, we’re seeing the consequences of just adding a bunch of young guys to a roster.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

It’s all of the offensive players too. That unit is such a freaking mess.

However, we’re seeing the consequences of just adding a bunch of young guys to a roster.

It’s just another dent in Stefanski’s armor. Dude has been disappoint this year IMO, as a play caller and a leader of this team 

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It’s just another dent in Stefanski’s armor. Dude has been disappoint this year IMO, as a play caller and a leader of this team 

Maybe per expectations, but the guy has a winning record, we are a win and a Ravens loss next week away from being first in the division, and he's still doing a fine job.

Some of the sloppy penalties need cut down for sure, but blame Berry for the personnel decisions and keeping/not trading OBJ and trying to run it back on offense.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe per expectations, but the guy has a winning record, we are a win and a Ravens loss next week away from being first in the division, and he's still doing a fine job.

Some of the sloppy penalties need cut down for sure, but blame Berry for the personnel decisions and keeping/not trading OBJ and trying to run it back on offense.

We shouldn’t be a win and a loss from the ravens to be the leaders in the division. We should have beaten the Steelers, we should have beaten the Ravens 2 weeks ago, we should be sitting pretty in the division right now but OC Stefanski isn’t doing anything special at all. His offense is way to vanilla and predictable at the moment. 

personnel issues suck but his usage of the guys he has is head scratching at times as well.

im not saying I want to fire him but just cant assume he is a made man in Cleveland, just like Baker can’t be assumed that either. I would move on from baker before Stefanski. 

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We shouldn’t be a win and a loss from the ravens to be the leaders in the division. We should have beaten the Steelers, we should have beaten the Ravens 2 weeks ago, we should be sitting pretty in the division right now but OC Stefanski isn’t doing anything special at all. His offense is way to vanilla and predictable at the moment. 

personnel issues suck but his usage of the guys he has is head scratching at times as well.

im not saying I want to fire him but just cant assume he is a made man in Cleveland, just like Baker can’t be assumed that either. I would move on from baker before Stefanski. 

Like I said before, Stef's play calling hasn't been inspiring lately, but what's he supposed to do? Receivers can't get open consistently, OT play has been shaky this year mainly due to injuries, his QB is totally banged up and not playing well, and then yesterday 2/3 TEs were out. There's just not many play calls he can make that are going to work when that's the case.

Stefanski showed last year and even times this year that he's capable of calling great games. I'm skeptical that he forgot how to call plays overnight.

• Like 1

We shouldn’t be a win and a loss from the ravens to be the leaders in the division.

I agree

We should have beaten the Steelers,

Tell Jarvis not to fumble in the Red Zone, not to mention the plethora of injuries we had when we played.

we should have beaten the Ravens 2 weeks ago,

Tell the WR to catch and Baker not to fumble the ball on a screen pass that should have been a Touchdown

we should be sitting pretty in the division right now but OC Stefanski isn’t doing anything special at all. His offense is way to vanilla and predictable at the moment. 

And when does execution come into play? When do you evaluate personnel deficiencies? Baker is about the 20th best quarterback in the league right now, and we have bottom tier wide receivers.

For example...

I agree especially with the second. And I'm afraid we are going to "run it back" again next year on offense.

But, I'll say what no one else has really touched on yet:

We have gotten absolutely EMBARRASSED by 2 of the best teams in the NFL (Cardinals, Patriots), which shows how far short of those teams that we fall.

That said, we are also a couple of very small things going one way or the other from winning several games (a miracle Pittsburgh TD and us giving that one away, getting hosed against the Chargers, and a dropped punt against the Chiefs).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He put 45 on Pittsburgh in the. Playoffs

First and only time.

We are 1 game out of winning the toughest division 

He won his 1 game in the playoffs

Let's consider firing him

Not gonna lie....this win still isn't very satisfying, and that is probably a good thing.  It means that we have expectations, and we should.  I will take an ugly win all day, every day!  This team, however, doesn't look like a playoff team.  Baker does not look like a SB caliber QB.  I pray that I am wrong in what I am seeing, and I will gladly eat crow if they right the ship.  Every game from here on out should feel like a playoff game to them! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

This is what is being attributed to him.  His name is conveniently cut off the top of the post. 

Who cares. Just block. Never understood why fans are so much about other stuff like this. Is he going to block any less because he doesn’t like the fans?

• Like 1