WHO WINS?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • The Browns
    • Horny

Browns favored at home.  The season is now win 4 out of 5 games against good teams or fail to make playoffs with a very good roster.  Stefanski is confident Browns will be uplifted after bye week like last year.  Personally, I believe Van Pelt should call the plays and Stefanski be a head coach with the mindset of coaching up defense, offense, and special teams.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Thank you candyman93. 

Go Browns 

Rumor is the Browns are going to start Hunt and Kareem 

Well, since it sounds like both Bryant and Njoku are going to be missing this game, we need to line someone else up in the 10th and 11th spots on offense. 

I'm all for bringing some little known TE onto the practice squad, possibly getting promoted for gameday (Ross Travis),

Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

but if you're not figuring out during a two week hiatus how to get your now healthy best offfensive weapons on the field in a series of MUST WIN games, then I really begin to wonder about your viability with regards to leading the football team.  

54 minutes ago, buno67 said:

For me, it always made sense to do that. Sure he may gash you for a run a few times but you take away the passing attack and he can run when you don't blitz him just as easily. I really see no downside to blitzing him often (especially with DBs).

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ravens 20

Browns 9

Baker will struggle this week because "we don't have Njoku and Bryant" or any other weapons for Baker.

Our "weapons" are what they are. I haven't heard anyone complaining that OBJ hasn't been in the lineup. I don't see it happening with Njoku or Bryant either, they are pieces but they aren't really weapons. Njoku occasionally but he isn't consistent enough to say we would have done better with him for any particular game.

Also, for those saying we can't run the ball because Baltimore stacks the box, see the Bills/Pats game.

The Pats passed 3 times and still averaged 5 yards per carry. I'm not suggesting we go to that extreme but just like our goal of defense should make them one dimensional our goal on offense is to not be one dimensional. Don't get cute in the run game, go straight ahead and pick up yardage. We'll eventually break one and if we pick up 2 or 3 yards per carry we still have manageable 3rd downs.

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Also, for those saying we can't run the ball because Baltimore stacks the box, see the Bills/Pats game.

The Pats passed 3 times and still averaged 5 yards per carry. I'm not suggesting we go to that extreme but just like our goal of defense should make them one dimensional our goal on offense is to not be one dimensional. Don't get cute in the run game, go straight ahead and pick up yardage. We'll eventually break one and if we pick up 2 or 3 yards per carry we still have manageable 3rd downs.

Buffalo is also extremely undersized up front, as opposed to Baltimore who is built a lot more stout in their Front 7.