11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • The Browns
    • Horny

43 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Myles is probably concerned more players aren't worried about how to congratulate and celebrate Lamar.

I'm honestly more concerned about how Clowney feels it's going. He showed a lot more passion last game, Myles just wanted Lamar's autograph.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Myles is probably concerned more players aren't worried about how to congratulate and celebrate Lamar.

I'm honestly more concerned about how Clowney feels it's going. He showed a lot more passion last game, Myles just wanted Lamar's autograph.

So Garrett is a lesser player or leader cause he dapped up Lamar after making an unbelievable play? 

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

He is certainly less passionate about winning.

You can't seriously believe this? There is nothing wrong with showing an opponent respect, certainly doesn't mean he cares less about winning. I'm actually not sure anyone on the defense cares more. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

You can't seriously believe this? There is nothing wrong with showing an opponent respect, certainly doesn't mean he cares less about winning. I'm actually not sure anyone on the defense cares more. 

I'm 100% serious. It does show he cares less about winning. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about being great which helps us win but when a rival goes up 2 scores in the 3rd quarter of your biggest game of the year and Clowney is slamming his helmet into the ground and Garrett is laughing and loving on the opposing QB it shows that there is a disconnect emotionally from the passion you'd expect to see from your defensive player.

It probably makes him a great person not to be that emotionally involved in a football game so there is probably no carry over baggage away from the game. I can't believe he has the same passion about winning that some other guys have though.

58 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm 100% serious. It does show he cares less about winning. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about being great which helps us win but when a rival goes up 2 scores in the 3rd quarter of your biggest game of the year and Clowney is slamming his helmet into the ground and Garrett is laughing and loving on the opposing QB it shows that there is a disconnect emotionally from the passion you'd expect to see from your defensive player.

It probably makes him a great person not to be that emotionally involved in a football game so there is probably no carry over baggage away from the game. I can't believe he has the same passion about winning that some other guys have though.

I guess we just disagree here. Myles plays his *** off and to me I don't need to see him being over emotional to prove that. I can't believe we are now questioning myles. 

• Like 1