MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

This would take some thinking, just because there are so many layers to this argument, but I would almost bet my life that he would be up there.  You gotta think....this guy is putting up edge rushing numbers at the IDL position in a passing era!

And he's a dominant run defender too. His only real weaknesses there is getting too far upfield when he's playing aggressively. But when he is focused on the run, he consistently clogs up the line and stands up double teams. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, biggie. said:

I concur. I'd take Allen, Lamar and Herbert over him without a second thought.

I don't think I would take Lamar over Murray at this point. He's a much more polished passer than Lamar.

Lamar lately looks completely lost playing football. Murray had a bad night against a really good defense.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't think I would take Lamar over Murray at this point. He's a much more polished passer than Lamar.

Lamar lately looks completely lost playing football. Murray had a bad night against a really good defense.

A concern with Kyler is just that he will seemingly never play a full, uninterrupted season. But it looks like that time of Lamar's career is also over given all his vague "health" issues.

I'm chalking it up to Baltimore collapsing from the amount of injuries they've had.

11 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A concern with Kyler is just that he will seemingly never play a full, uninterrupted season. But it looks like that time of Lamar's career is also over given all his vague "health" issues.

That's fair towards Kyler. Lamar, on the other hand, has never been injured until now and it wasn't even with respect to running.

11 minutes ago, biggie. said:

I'm chalking it up to Baltimore collapsing from the amount of injuries they've had.

Not on the offensive side of the ball. In fact, as we've gotten healthier there, Lamar has steadily gotten worse.

That's fair towards Kyler. Lamar, on the other hand, has never been injured until now and it wasn't even with respect to running.

I have no issues at all with thinking Lamar is gonna get hurt on the field, like you said he got hurt just turning his ankle that could happen to anybody. I'm saying the dude has not been taking care of his body which is why he has had COVID twice and had to miss a game this year due to a nebulous "illness". He's gotta rethink how he's taking care of himself off the field and out of the facility or his body is just gonna break down. I think him being bad since missing that game is an indicator that the dude needs to hire a team of trainers, chefs, gurus, whatever the hell it takes.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I have no issues at all with thinking Lamar is gonna get hurt on the field, like you said he got hurt just turning his ankle that could happen to anybody. I'm saying the dude has not been taking care of his body which is why he has had COVID twice and had to miss a game this year due to a nebulous "illness". He's gotta rethink how he's taking care of himself off the field and out of the facility or his body is just gonna break down. I think him being bad since missing that game is an indicator that the dude needs to hire a team of trainers, chefs, gurus, whatever the hell it takes.

If the powers that be in Buffalo don't give Allen a legit running game your QB is gonna break down too.    

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I could not agree more with you on this note.

Great win tonight. This is what Im talking about this team has the right coaching and right organization in general to handle adversity. Alot going on just these past few days with players not being available with Covid the Rams went on the road against the best team in football and beat them. 

AD showed why he is the best defensive player in the NFL and you can say even with all the QBs he is the best player in the NFL. He single-handedly made the Cards offense struggle. He knew he needed to be phenomenal bc the Rams didnt have Ramsey and the secondary was thin going up against Murray and all those great receivers the Cards had. This is also why the Rams traded for Von. They harassed Murray all game long.

Also this is why the Rams got Stafford. He played a clean game. He played like an MVP even though we know he played like crap for three games straight so that took him out of real contention. Its now Brady and ARod as the main two favs. Stafford played like the guy that the Rams believe and I believe can get them past the divisional round last season and possibly back to the Superbowl. Kupp was sensational as usual and I think Jefferson is continuing to find his way as a main piece and OBJ is starting to get more comfortable in this offense which is scary. I love what Michel is doing and McVay understanding that they need to run the ball more. The Rams arent the Bills in that the Bills cant run. The Rams can run they just need to stick with it. Michel was great tonight and if McVay continues to stick with the run moving forward with him and then when Henderson comes back the Rams will be a dangerous team in the playoffs that can go on the road and beat any team in the NFC.

This win keeps the Rams division hopes alive. One game at a time though. For the Cards it has to be a gut punch to lose at home to a Packers team that was hit by covid and now to lose at home to a Rams team hit by covid. Not saying these games were layups but you have to win these games. Going to be interesting now these last 4 games to see who comes out on top in the NFCW. The Packers have the edge on the 1 seed now. The Bucs are knocking at the door as well so Arizona cant afford to slip up again. 

• Like 1