Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I just can’t believe ST didn’t find a way to lose it. They tried their best though but dillon was just too good 

Do the reporters push MLF during any of these zillion pressers about Drayton’s job security or why he shouldn’t have either?

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Barry has made no adjustments today outside of putting King on Andrews. Still in M2M and still failing to contain an athletic QB. Play up and make them beat you, not give them anything they want.

Didn't that work though? Andrews was the offense in the first quarter and was only a part of it after. He's a great player. I think the adjustment was effective. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Striker said:

Missing Clark plus Z plus Alexander just a bit too much to overcome.

Nah this was just a bad gameplan and even worse execution. Don't excuse it with a few injuries, two of which haven't been a problem most of the year. They need to be a lot better. Throw this one in the trash and move on. 

2 minutes ago, Striker said:

Missing Clark plus Z plus Alexander just a bit too much to overcome.

Plus our main problem on defense this year has been with scrambling QBs.  Good news is I don't really see any of them in our upcoming games barring another matchup with Murray in the playoffs.

Anyway, I knew if we won today it was going to be close by about 3 points or less.  Winning in a place like Baltimore is never easy.

And even though they didn't give up any blocked kicks or big returns and avoided botching the onside kick, I'd say special teams still concerns me more than defense at this point.  Execution still leaves a lot to be desired in that camp and they're still a hot liability as far as I'm concerned.