Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

For sure. I mean, we've seen Huntley 3x now with starter reps. He won week 11 vs the Bears, damn near brought them back last week and then was methodical and composed today. He's a viable potential starter in this league. 

I felt like people here needed to be reminded this was not Brett Hundley who was looking good, it was a completely different person. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I like how there are posters who for some reason act like fans can't be happy with a win while simply pointing out certain aspects of the team performance not playing well.

You also notice that those same posters are the ones that aren't in here during the game. The worst kinds of posters are the ones that say nothing until after the fact and then try to **** all over other posters.

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You mean today? I think going into this game we lead the league in QB pressures. 

Today exclusively. Not having Clark hurts because he doesn't get all the sacks but he sets the table up front. Those other fat ***** can't do ****

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

Today exclusively. Not having Clark hurts because he doesn't get all the sacks but he sets the table up front. Those other fat ***** can't do ****

Gotcha, and agree on Lancaster and whoever Anderson is. I think Slaton is coming on. Not a pass rushing guy yet, but I think he's going to be a good one next year. I like the way he's progressing. 

14 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol, commercial is fine, I guess. But I've seen it like 30 times today. Hell of a Xmas present though to restore an old car like that. Probably half my salary for a ******* year

No it's not fine.  In this day and age that Chevy would have been taken to the junk yard and ground up.  Even more so, NOBODY is going to take all that time and money to fix up some old car.  God, I feel better now I've gotten that off my chest.  To much anxiety from the game.