GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

I’ve pretty much written off Julio. If he’s still having hamstring issues after missing games, being on a snap count, being load managed in practice and being put on IR, then I doubt we can rely on him in a month time to be good to go for the playoffs.

It sucks because I judged the trade for him based off the potential impact he’d have on the playoffs and it looks more and more likely there won’t be any impact this season.

• Like 1

The only hope for me is a magical return of Henry and a healthy recharged AJ. And them both elevating in the playoffs. Dream scenario.

AJ and Henry will ease the pressure the line is allowing.

I think we could do it without Julio because of how our defense is ascending. Be nice to even have his veteran presence as a decoy. And to make clutch plays.

That is our only hope.

Get the 3 seed and hope the Pats lose their first game as two seed and we get two home games on our way to a KC AFC chip rematch. Maybe get the two seed if the Pats and the Ravens fall apart.

That is what I have to cling onto for positivity.

Edited by twotonebluenation

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It's a shame this defense is being wasted on such a bad offense after a season where we said it's such a shame our offense is being wasted on a historically bad defense. 

#TheTitanWay 

The biggest shame of all is that it's literally just turnovers. Like just keep the ball and we'd be in first place in the conference, with a game worth of cushion factoring in the Houston game/if we just hold the ball there as well.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

put it this way: the davis mills-led texans just had a better offensive day than we did against jacksonville, *without* the benefit of 4 trevor lawrence interceptions. this offense is completely broken.

the OL is struggling on a regular basis in pass protection.  We are playing with a third string RB and our top three WR's are OUT>  and you expect this teams offense to be "great".  Come on man, yes Tanny hasn't been all world and had made some real bad turn overs this YEAR. But today's game was all about turn overs and the ref's giving Pittsburgh a ton of breaks.  That fumble allowed when  his shin was down before the fumble is just inexcusable mistake by the refs.  That roughing call when our guy was thrown directly into Big ben on the interception is also another terrible call by the ref.

28 minutes ago, quiller said:

the OL is struggling on a regular basis in pass protection.  We are playing with a third string RB and our top three WR's are OUT>  and you expect this teams offense to be "great".  Come on man, yes Tanny hasn't been all world and had made some real bad turn overs this YEAR. But today's game was all about turn overs and the ref's giving Pittsburgh a ton of breaks.  That fumble allowed when  his shin was down before the fumble is just inexcusable mistake by the refs.  That roughing call when our guy was thrown directly into Big ben on the interception is also another terrible call by the ref.

That’s why you gotta know when to put teams down while the gun is in your hands, all the refs screwed us talk are excuses, part of it is true I feel you on that but we put ourself in that position for our fait to be decided by the refs. Yes his shin was on the ground but it was a bang bang play & he still should’ve held on to the ball, got to be smart to know to protect the ball, catch the ball, don’t make dumb penalties. This is where the old saying it’s the lil things that count come into play