GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I was frustrated and kinda reactionary towards Tannehill right after the Steelers game. But after breathing a bit and taking a step back, I realize just how how hard a position he’s currently in. 

Don’t get me wrong, he has some blame too but he’s been put in a position where success is damn near impossible. Seriously, I don’t know if there’s any QB who’d look good with the hand he’s been dealt with post Henry injury. Hell, look how poor Brady looked without his top 3 WRs and RB1, or Mahomes with a shaky OL in the Super Bowl(now imagine that without Hill and Kelce…yeah…).

Edited by TitanSlim

49 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Still can't turn the ball over. Lol 

His turnovers are what bothers me the most. 

Get some context. Terrible O-line play, and no weapons on the offensive side of the ball leads to turnovers. You think Tannehill just suddenly got bad? Or he's been hampered by extenuating circumstances outside his control? The Texans game was bad, even though two of the picks weren't on him, it was still a terrible game from him. Other than that game, he has been what I expect. Teammates are hard failing Ryan. Not that it's much their fault, either if we're being honest. They shouldn't be out there.

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

NaQuan caught my eye during the draft process. I said this guy is pretty good. He went undrafted and thought it was just me looking at flash plays.
But he is legit. 

The scariest thing is he hasn’t had a NFL offseason, the strength & conditioning program is going to take his game to another level 4 sure 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Get some context. Terrible O-line play, and no weapons on the offensive side of the ball leads to turnovers. You think Tannehill just suddenly got bad? Or he's been hampered by extenuating circumstances outside his control? The Texans game was bad, even though two of the picks weren't on him, it was still a terrible game from him. Other than that game, he has been what I expect. Teammates are hard failing Ryan. Not that it's much their fault, either if we're being honest. They shouldn't be out there.

Okay so who fault it is when he over throws Wide open WR’s or be late on throws, or taking sacks because of pocket awareness. He’s been struggling at times he’s throw it behind the WR vs in front of them. Reports are he was struggling in camp during the offseason with decision making. I’m not off the Tannehill train I said it before I said it again he’s not a elite but he’s Dayum good enough to win a Super Bowl with, he isn’t elite & you don’t need elite QB to win a Super Bowl. Yes his OL is bad he has bottom weapons but his mistakes are on him

• Like 1

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i really thought this was gonna be the season we didn't have to wonder all the way down to the wire about the division title. really thought that was gonna happen.

It may be a stretch. But being able to grab the crown this week will allow alot of flexibility for us over the last two weeks.

Would be nice to not be Uber stressed heading into the Texans game.