Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness ***Spoiler FREE Thread***

Acgott

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Yo...

Reveal hidden contents

Was that Patrick Stuart? Could this be the X-Men intro?!?

Wasn’t sure if they’d tease it

but yep getting Illuminati.

Xavier … Ultron Bots & an Iron-man 

Question is who else will be in it and will they be the same actors that will be in the MCU proper?

Namor, Reed Richards, Black Bolt, a Black Panther variant all could be there, along with maybe that one Strange variant (the non-evil one)

You all had Spider-Man, and I have Doctor Strange. THIS is what I've been looking forward to. 

That looked like it was the Illuminati in that area where Stephen is handcuffed. Xavier drop is interesting. How the MCU further fleshes out the multi-verse without it being super confusing for casual folks will be very interesting. As far as the X-Men is concerned, I don't think this will necessarily kick that off, as more so just acknowledging that entire FOX universe exists elsewhere. 

I'm also glad that this seems to be embracing the What If... series. A few aspects of that show in this trailer. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just watched it again... The scene where there's a large group standing at a monastery looking place with the smoke heading their way, is that the place from Days of Future Past??? Maybe I'm just hoping too much for that X-Men crossover with what sounds like Patrick Stewart's voice.

Nope, that should still be Kamar-Taj. 

4 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

As far as the X-Men is concerned, I don't think this will necessarily kick that off, as more so just acknowledging that entire FOX universe exists elsewhere. 

I am in full agreement with this. I do believe by the end of the flick we will have an understanding of how mutants will play a role in the MCU proper but as far as Fox Mutants go I think this will just be a major fan service moment.