Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

Just now, dust247 said:

How can the Packers fix this run defense before the playoffs?

We also just faced two elite running teams. I feel the running game versus the browns was okay till we let it get close. If our offense keeps doing what it's supposed to we make teams play catch up. That plays right into what we want to do

Just now, dust247 said:

First thing is dump Lancaster and bring in someone. He is strong as a bull and will push his guy 5 yards backwards but has 0 range and vision laterally... which plays into the offense's hands every single run play.

1 minute ago, dust247 said:

They just got completely gashed.  Cleveland routinely busting out 10-12 yard runs.  Man tough to watch.  Green Bay was not the better team today.  Sure we won but we still got beat.  Just ugly.  Thought for sure they were going to lose after we had to punt again.  Cleveland should have just stuck to the run.  Didn't stop them all game.  

Just now, Scoremore said:

They just got completely gashed.  Cleveland routinely busting out 10-12 yard runs.  Man tough to watch.  Green Bay was not the better team today.  Sure we won but we still got beat.  Just ugly.  Thought for sure they were going to lose after we had to punt again.  Cleveland should have just stuck to the run.  Didn't stop them all game.  

After the first qtr my dad goes, there's only one guy who can win this game for us, and I'm like yeah Rodgers and he goes no Mayfield. Lol. Nailed it

• Like 2