GDT: Titans vs 49'ers

Mesa_Titan

I worship the ground AJ Brown walks on

like I loved VY and Mariota. I think AJB is already my fav Titan ever. Love at first catch for me 

after my second Pfizer dose I had a fever dream that we were working out together and I was jacked AF and it was some real iron sharpens iron type stuff 

if he plays against SF and just goes off and carries us to a win

i will sob

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Dennis Kelly allowed 6 sacks....

....Across his entire tenure here.

Dennis Kelly was just so harmless. Not good or anything noteworthy in any way, but survivable. And I will never understand what made us think replacing his salary with the Lamm/Q combo made any sort of sense.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Dennis Kelly was just so harmless. Not good or anything noteworthy in any way, but survivable. And I will never understand what made us think replacing his salary with the Lamm/Q combo made any sort of sense.

this team is addicted to shooting itself in the foot with a sawed off shotgun, whether it’s on the field or in the off-season. just a colossal, colossal unforced error.

16 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

You gotta feel like AJ has got to be a go. 

Just go Tate, AJ, NWI. Just do it. 

Do not let McMath on the field again. 

I can’t process the McMath thing what so ever 

I was at the Jets game and he lined up a ton at WR in that game and there was never an end around or any kind of play drawn up for him 

So we wait till vs Pittsburgh to throw him a ball on a key 3rd down? 

Honestly when they show him at practice running cone drills and stuff he looks like crap

He looks slow and doesn’t really look like he can play WR

He may be a good Special Teamer for us but right now I do not want him on the field 

Another thing that’s starting to bother me is the media getting mad at us fans for wanting to see Golden Tate

No one any where thinks we are getting the Tate from his Seattle days 

But he’s better than Rodgers and McMath 

Buck Reising made a comment yesterday that “well the coaches don’t think he’s ready” as if the coaches are always right 

Coaches whiffed on Reynolds for what it’s worth 

I hated Reynolds after the Jets game and wasn’t mad one bit when he was released but it’s fair to say the coaches ruined his confidence to the point where he is more happy playing in Det than a division leader in Tennessee 

I have zero faith that we get a healthy Julio but even if he’s just out there, I feel so much better with Brown Julio Tate and even Brown Tate NWI than I do any other WR on the roster right now 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I can’t process the McMath thing what so ever 

I was at the Jets game and he lined up a ton at WR in that game and there was never an end around or any kind of play drawn up for him 

So we wait till vs Pittsburgh to throw him a ball on a key 3rd down? 

Honestly when they show him at practice running cone drills and stuff he looks like crap

He looks slow and doesn’t really look like he can play WR

He may be a good Special Teamer for us but right now I do not want him on the field 

Another thing that’s starting to bother me is the media getting mad at us fans for wanting to see Golden Tate

No one any where thinks we are getting the Tate from his Seattle days 

But he’s better than Rodgers and McMath 

Buck Reising made a comment yesterday that “well the coaches don’t think he’s ready” as if the coaches are always right 

Coaches whiffed on Reynolds for what it’s worth 

I hated Reynolds after the Jets game and wasn’t mad one bit when he was released but it’s fair to say the coaches ruined his confidence to the point where he is more happy playing in Det than a division leader in Tennessee 

I have zero faith that we get a healthy Julio but even if he’s just out there, I feel so much better with Brown Julio Tate and even Brown Tate NWI than I do any other WR on the roster right now 

Based on Tannehill’s response, he was actually the primary read on a 3rd and goal in the first half and seemed to have run the wrong route.

It’s the other reason I can’t blame Tannehill for the struggles. Playing with a bunch of guys that he can’t rely on being where they’re supposed to be (see the two picks in the Patriots game on Dez targets). Some are just bad (primarily the ones where he just misses potential blitzers dropping into coverage), but the timing is just a complete mess with all of these guys. Which is then combined with them also being fundamentally bad.