GDT: Titans vs 49'ers

Mesa_Titan

21 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

no doubt. tbh though, call me crazy but i'm still not even convinced he plays. if we played bobby hart off the street over him, what's to stop us doing that again with some other rando?

For whatever reason, it looks like they view him as a guard, so them not starting a guy they may view as a guard at tackle shouldn’t be too shocking. Can’t stress enough how much of a major disappointment it would be if that’s the case though.

Times like now is where it sucks that Ty Sambrailo decided to call it quits.

56 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Outstanding!

Unfortunately, Tannehill will die on the first snap after the entire 49ers front 7 hits him at once.

i've seen a lot of chatter on social media about how our plan should just be to throw it up to AJ and julio from people who seem to be unaware that we couldn't even protect tannehill against jacksonville, with our starting OL lol. this is gonna be a mularkeyball game

Edited by -Hope-

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

👀👀👀

Talk about being thrown to the wolves.

I was just saying they should put him at LT since that’s what he played in college. I believe him learning the technique on the right side is what has slowed him down. Switching from left to right isn’t as easy as some may think

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

👀👀👀

Talk about being thrown to the wolves.

I feel like he should have been thrown the the wolves a long time ago. He's supposed to be the future at a position that's struggled all year why not let him sink or swim actually playing game reps instead of riding the bench? 

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I was just saying they should put him at LT since that’s what he played in college. I believe him learning the technique on the right side is what has slowed him down. Switching from left to right isn’t as easy as some may think

I thought he’d make a better LT just due to his body type. If he comes out and plays well, maybe we’ll see him more if Lewan is out longer. If he continues to play well at LT, welp I think we found our answer at LT and bye bye Lewan.

Edited by ttitansfan4life