Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

25 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

Do we vote someone or? At this point I am blank no vote. I don’t know what to do… but I am a good guy thanks for saying that. 

You need to vote every day (game day not IRL day) and you can change freely. Generally votes can be used to prod activity, get a reaction, etc at this point. Once it gets closer to deadline (host will announce and usually in thread title) votes will get more important. The person with the most votes at deadline is eliminated. The goal is to vote for mafia 

1 hour ago, Venom Sife said:

Hello everyone! Venom sife here! I have had a busy day today. I apologize for not replying earlier today. 

where are we at? What’s going on? 

It’s just day 1 which is usually a bunch of nonsense posting as we don’t have a lot of information to work with. Just post and get to know people 

34 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hello fellow townies! I hope everyone had a good holiday. I got the best gift of all, waiting results on a COVID test!

JoshstraDaymus i am sorry sir but I am voting for you today. I have no reason other then I must vote. May God have mercy on your soul… I got 99 souls but JoshstraDaymus anit one! 

19 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

JoshstraDaymus i am sorry sir but I am voting for you today. I have no reason other then I must vote. May God have mercy on your soul… I got 99 souls but JoshstraDaymus anit one! 

I have your back, dude I do not know. 

You seem a trustworthy fellow. 

Josh

28 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

Question, is there a way to turn on notifications? I keep missing messages 

You can follow the thread by clicking the button on the bottom. Otherwise you’ll get notified if someone quotes you, likes your post, or tags you