Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If I just tag everyone that is online, maybe I can fill this up.

@BullsandBroncos @BgDawg @MSURacerDT55 @Thomas5737 @Reginaldm9 @Calamity_Cometh @Canadian Saint @djw4bucs @FinSting @SMashMouthMike @MarkPrice25 @SemperFeist @catcheryea @1ForTheThumb @arKnaD7 @gridirongorilla @BobbyPhil1781@beekay414 @Chops013

There are only a few spots left, can I tempt any of you into playing Mafia with us?

I've never played mafia before. Always been interested but never go involved. I don't think I'll be good for it just yet. 

18 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I've never played mafia before. Always been interested but never go involved. I don't think I'll be good for it just yet. 

Never a better time to start than now Bobby! Lots of veteran players here that can assist you with mechanics.

Just now, burlow said:

when does this start and what kind of commitment would I have to make?

It will start in the next couple days. (If I can fill it up, I will send out roles today)

The commitment needed includes some reading, a vote (cast by bolding someones name) and performing a PM before nighttime to submit a potential night move.

2 minutes ago, burlow said:

Looks like it should be a good time but I wont be able to be sure my nights will be open after next week.  Have fun here guys, I am going to pass.

It shouldn't last longer than a week. (It really shouldn't make it to a week)

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

What are you on about?  How does this work?

This here is Footballs Future Forum Mafia. Once the game is full (hopefully today) I will send out a PM to each participant with their "role." Inside that message will contain almost everything you need to know. It will contain your role, your alignment and your ability. Each day period last 24 hours and the thread will be filled with back and forth conversation to figure out who the mafia, "bad guys", are. The goal for the town members is to eliminate all the bad guys. Each night you will send me a PM for your night action. Each day you will vote to eliminate one player from the game.

You interested?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This here is Footballs Future Forum Mafia. Once the game is full (hopefully today) I will send out a PM to each participant with their "role." Inside that message will contain almost everything you need to know. It will contain your role, your alignment and your ability. Each day period last 24 hours and the thread will be filled with back and forth conversation to figure out who the mafia, "bad guys", are. The goal for the town members is to eliminate all the bad guys. Each night you will send me a PM for your night action. Each day you will vote to eliminate one player from the game.

You interested?

Sounds interesting.  I start back to work tomorrow though, so I may just watch this go round.

3 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Sounds interesting.  I start back to work tomorrow though, so I may just watch this go round.

If I can find someone to Hydra with you, that would a good way to learn. A hydra is two players acting as one. Would you be interested in being a Hydra with someone to learn?

Two spots left!

@jofos @evilflamingo @Psychlone @scottishpatriot @NoDakViking @sryan66611 @LoganF89 @Ozzy @TB Doug22 @proud @UncleAdamz @Fidgit @FAH1223 @Shish @doumeyer @Dessie @renndawg37 @ronjon1990 @indifference @roi34 @WaitWhat @BullsandBroncos @Smidgeon @CAPJ @40Year Pack Fan@SimonGruber @Totty @NeptunePenguins @perrynoid @Mjmoney007 @Dan33185 @textaz03 @1234567 @Hagar @HokieHigh @Melbourne 9er @nagahide13 @SmittyBacall @cortes02 @Jdolphins18 @straighthate @Awsi Dooger @jch1911 @lamont @WheatieMan @Northland @jonnguy2015 @sparkyjoe1 @Reaper @Neumatic@Rainmaker90 @Swampbilly @Cpdaly23 @Bcv @tab @Tex @GW21 @swede700 @forthegame @Calamity_Cometh @Acgott @Trentwannabe @oldman9er @pscottdai @nagahide13 @Dessie @umphrey @BillsGuy82 @Tperk @FinSting @BofaDeez54927 @BareYourTeeth @ravishingone @Remember The Oilers @Kmart128 @arKnaD7 @ChazStandard @djw4bucs @BobbyPhil1781 @marshpit23 @SimbaWho @M.10.E @catcheryea @Crocodile9 @OneTwoSixFive @JDD @Tperk @Brad gluckman @Zeus Key @11sanchez11 @LLcheesehead12 @wcblack34 @Northland @Tony7188 @tolrobb @XScutterX @ThatJaxxenGuy @seminoles1@DontTazeMeBro @SemperFeist @DeJack_10 @deltarich87 @Jeremy408 @Folesadelphia @lovetitans @animaltested @Scoremore @French Fan @Jetzger @cromagnum @resign#8 @opeth0500 @MSURacerDT55 @aceinthehouse @broncos67 @sportcourt7 @Green19 @JMG5 @Redt @Jlowe22 @DreamKid @fluhartz @Dr.Doom52 @smetana34 @Unballed Melon @Blackstar12 @StevenK @FrantikRam @bungleodeon @resilient part 2 @Orangecrush151 @craig @tgrades3 @End Run @Uncle_Rico @Displayname @opeth0500 @stl4life07 @AZ_Eaglesfan @WaitWhat @Roninho @PR @Green19 @Bearerofnews @grizzans3222 @Eagles $5$ @cp0k2 @SteelKing728@ArcticNorseman @Supersuavesky @Daimonas @grizmo78 @skibrett15 @Norm @Shady Slim

Come join in on the fun.

Edited by Slappy Mc