Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

On 12/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Ten minutes later, I have my assignment. I am pleasantly surprised that somehow I got assigned the task of interviewing a former Special Forces member about what it is like to reintegrate into the civilian lifestyle. Freakin' sweet. 

This appears to be me @MWil23

47 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have my vote on Nacho currently because I don't like the silence. And Pickle today has made me regret giving him that gun. I'm not going to ask you to diffuse my bomb, but I am telling you that I am town, and I will die.

I can confirm Josh's ability. 

keep-your-pants-dry-your-dreams-wet.gif

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Claimed even night redirect; claimed redirect on MWil Night 2. MWil confirms N2 Redirect to SwAg

Has not attempted to play

Role Thief; Stole Squire 1.0's role N1 and Tracked Whicker to Malfatron N2. Was redirected to SwAg N2, can confirm Justice Aligned for SwAg. I will not out his role at this time. Went from Unknown Alignment to Justice Aligned

Visited Malfatron on N1 AND N2.

After being tunneled all day by Malf

Gave MWil a bomb diffuser kit N2.

THIS is where it gets interesting. I was told that I had a chance of diffusing the bomb successfully and a chance of escaping if I failed, but I was specifically told by the host that I didn't know the odds of either. Malf claimed 80% successful diffusion, 20% chance of failure, and 50/50 that if he failed, he'd survive the explosion.

He also claimed his move is not a night move, but has to be submitted by the end of day. This fits the GIFT that I was given specifically by Wolf, but not an ability.

After being pushed by Malfatron all day with Squire 2.0. Good chance they wanted the cop gone, and Malf claimed the kill of BCB, but claimed that Wolf gave him a gun N1.

@Malfatron I find it interesting given your question to me about who I would shoot if I was given a gun that you'd say Wolf gave you a gun by cherry picking that to fit your narrative.

GrandioseHappygoluckyBoar-max-1mb.gif

Justice Aligned

Claimed that he has a bomb diffuser ability despite Wolf being the flipped gift giver and giving me a bomb diffuser kit. His ability matches the gift I was given verbatim minus the made up percentages, which he only used AFTER my claim.

After Malf memed that Squire would die N1.

It's important to know that there's another TWIN out there, and Venom gave the stipulations as to whether or not that other twin was going to get powered up (spoiler alert, he will not).

Neither has made an attempt to play

Had bomb diffused N2 allegedly by Malfatron, who likely received that gift from Wolf N1

Claimed JOAT gift giver; gave out a bulletproof vest N1 and a gun N2.

So, there's a clear connection between Whicker and Malfatron.

Squire's claim of an even night redirect is a real head scratcher, as is his choice of who to redirect me to.

I'd like @Whicker to explain why he'd visit Malf on consecutive nights.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, and both Josh and Pickle claimed to have bombs around their necks. One of them is almost certainly lying.

There's a bomber unaccounted for (likely mafia) as well as a twin (town) unaccounted for

Who do you think is the bomber?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Im officially a War Veteran.

But my power is diffusing bombs

War Dance GIF by tv2norge

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Josh, Pickle, Dome, and Nacho is the list IMO. Maybe Mike gets in there but he probably would have been replaced 

Its kind of strange that there would be 3 town gift givers. I dont believe you would give me a gift if you were scum

Josh giving a vest to nacho and gun to pickle is pretty strange too

Just now, Malfatron said:

Its kind of strange that there would be 3 town gift givers. I dont believe you would give me a gift if you were scum

Josh giving a vest to nacho and gun to pickle is pretty strange too

My vote is on Josh and I doubt I’ll change