Broncofan

Who wins tonight?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Colts
    • Cards
    • I’m so happy to watch football on Christmas
    • I ate too much turkey …zzzz

ILB Darius Leonard S Willis and the starting IOL all out tonight the first 2 taken out by COVID last second.   

Taylor & Pittman going to have to be monsters tonight to overcome the IOL losses (although the backups have played well not all 3 have had to play in 1 game together).  On D Buckner is going to have to wreak havoc with Leonard out.   

For Zona it’s about stopping the IND run game and Pittman in the pass game.   On O can Kyler limit the mistakes?   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

ILB Darius Leonard S Willis and the starting IOL all out tonight the first 2 taken out by COVID last second.   

Taylor & Pittman going to have to be monsters tonight to overcome the IOL losses (although the backups have played well not all 3 have had to play in 1 game together).  On D Buckner is going to have to wreak havoc with Leonard out.   

For Zona it’s about stopping the IND run game and Pittman in the pass game.   On O can Kyler limit the mistakes?   

Rodney Hudson is on the Covid list, Conner, Moore, Phillips and of course Hopkins are all out.  Andy Lee might be a loss considering how the offense has looked. 

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Cardinals should win imo but the late season slide is concerning once again. 

Sort of an ugly game given where both of these teams are right now. I was going to pick the Colts at first, but Leonard being out isn't a small thing (the fact that he's going to miss 2 games is pretty brutal for a team clawing for a playoff spot) and missing 60% of your offensive line is a bit of a disaster. I think my vote will be the Cards now, but obviously they are missing a number of important pieces on their own.