Broncofan

Who wins tonight?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Colts
    • Cards
    • I’m so happy to watch football on Christmas
    • I ate too much turkey …zzzz

Really curious to see how Kirk ends up with regards to a contract next year. Feel like Gallup is going to be highly sought after and will likely get something in line with the Sutton deal (if not slightly more), but Kirk is a really intriguing option who I think may be the better value if you think he's not going to get as much (and I don't believe he'll get as much as Gallup) 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Really curious to see how Kirk ends up with regards to a contract next year. Feel like Gallup is going to be highly sought after and will likely get something in line with the Sutton deal (if not slightly more), but Kirk is a really intriguing option who I think may be the better value if you think he's not going to get as much (and I don't believe he'll get as much as Gallup) 

It feels like Gallup might be paid as a WR1 and will disappoint.  Seems more like a solid WR2.  

I just have not seen him step up often enough when the opportunity has presented itself

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

It feels like Gallup might be paid as a WR1 and will disappoint.  Seems more like a solid WR2.  

I just have not seen him step up often enough when the opportunity has presented itself

This is kind of where I stand too? Like, I think Gallup may underwhelm with regards to the contract he gets, but not be bad...but Kirk may just end up being a solid option for his role and pay by the end of it. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is kind of where I stand too? Like, I think Gallup may underwhelm with regards to the contract he gets, but not be bad...but Kirk may just end up being a solid option for his role and pay by the end of it. 

I think both are really nice WR 2 options.  I would be curious to see how many WR move to a new team after being the 2nd/3rd option and blossom to become clear WR1 for a new team.