Who wins tonight?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Colts
    • Cards
    • I’m so happy to watch football on Christmas
    • I ate too much turkey …zzzz

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd like to see him in a better coaching system. Lots of sandlot style going on in AZ

Kliff's adamant refusal to integrate any kind of structure with Kyler is exactly why I continue to call him an unfinished, rough product. The kid does not know how to play within the tempo of an offense, which leads to mental mistakes from guys, which compound and collapse.

He has to start playing more restrained because he can't do this "play well for 8 weeks, get hurt on a botched play, not understand the system when he comes back too early, make mistakes, tank the team" thing for a 4th year in a row.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:
14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like something isn't clicking any more for the cards. They are starting to feel one and done, but there's some time to get it going

I think it's pretty obvious that Kliff is just in over his head and they rode some momentum that came crashing down after the injuries and continuity issues began to arise.

how much of the later season slide is after enough of the season gets played, teams have tape and can figure out tendencies and gameplan for that.   If Kingsbury has no counter to that, things can get rough real quick.  

Just now, squire12 said:

how much of the later season slide is after enough of the season gets played, teams have tape and can figure out tendencies and gameplan for that.   If Kingsbury has no counter to that, things can get rough real quick.  

This happened last year too, if not for the Hail Mary play they got they don't win a single game in November and their season is over even earlier. His offense is clearly not doing the job.