Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

38 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Let's not forget GB is pretty beat to hell right now too with injuries and COVID. Obviously the starting QB being out is a different story, but MN and other opponents aren't playing GB's A squad either. 

Maybe we should also keep in mind Detroit wasn't a bye for MN or AZ. If MN had won that game they'd be in a much different play off spot now.

We should've beat Detroit, Cincy, Bal, Dallas and Arizona. Minnesota really should be fighting for the #1 seed/NFCN not to make the playoffs.

I'll be so glad when some of the people currently employed by the Vikings finally move on. I have respect for some, like Zimmer, but its time for both parties to mutually part ways I think.

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

We should've beat Detroit, Cincy, Bal, Dallas and Arizona. Minnesota really should be fighting for the #1 seed/NFCN not to make the playoffs.

I'll be so glad when some of the people currently employed by the Vikings finally move on. I have respect for some, like Zimmer, but its time for both parties to mutually part ways I think.

I think Zimmer can be a good coach in the right environment but he definitely seems like the old school, my way or the highway,kind of guy. Don’t know if that inspires players like it used to.

He was brought in after his schemes clearly flustered 12 and he had some success doing that when he had his veteran defense. I feel like he wasn’t always able to bring young guys in to run his system or at least didn’t trust them to do it. I won’t be sad to see him go like Nagy, he still has that surly old guy at the bar that might still have a few haymakers left kind of vibe. It’s probably best you both part ways. 

The real question seems to be if Kirk is just good enough to keep you guys in  purgatory, or can he actually win some playoff games. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

GB “should’ve ” beat KC if not for Covid and Minnesota too if their DBs could have caught INTs. So by that logic GB “should”  be 13-1 and have the top seed locked up. That’s not how it works though.

• Like 3