Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) at Packers (12-3)

swede700

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Anyone slamming Zimmer for this game should be bringing the same energy for Cousins deciding to put the team in this position.

Generally I would. But Cousins tested positive on Friday. He would haven’t been allowed to play even if he was vaxxed, I believe. It’s just surprising this didn’t happen sooner. 

But Zimmer deserves every bit of ire he gets for this game. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

They don't play to lose. I've watched a lot of them this year. You either try to win,or quit. 

Right. The situations and personnel and ability are certainly comparable right now.

I get it - this sucks. Sean Mannion is not going to win you this game. If you want them to go for 30+ yard 4th down touchdowns because you think they can win I don’t even know what we are taking about anymore.

4 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Generally I would. But Cousins tested positive on Friday. He would haven’t been allowed to play even if he was vaxxed, I believe. It’s just surprising this didn’t happen sooner. 

But Zimmer deserves every bit of ire he gets for this game. 

Cousins being vaccinated and boosted could have prevented him from testing positive at all.

Edited by JDBrocks