Week 17 GDT - Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Starting Lance beginning of the yr was the best option for the future for this team. Running it back with Jimmy 1 more yr was a band-aid. 

Maybe...can't really say. I don't think sitting him hurts at all...it just delays his growth. I'd have preferred to start him, but one of the reasons I felt that way is that I believed the team wasn't going to be much worse. Not sure that is the case any more.  Hard for me to fault him for deciding to win this year. 

Welp, hopefully the defense can hold to a FG here. 14-0 deficit is going to feel like a 30 point deficit lol.

Second half you are going to just need to let the kid play and if he makes mistakes, so be it. But this is not going to work.

You needed to pass early to open up the run, not the other way around. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp, hopefully the defense can hold to a FG here. 14-0 deficit is going to feel like a 30 point deficit lol.

Second half you are going to just need to let the kid play and if he makes mistakes, so be it. But this is not going to work.

You needed to pass early to open up the run, not the other way around. 

Yup! my thoughts exactly these play calls have been head scratchers so far 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but Ebukam has been pretty damn good as a pass rusher for the last few weeks. 

Probably saved his roster spot for next season. 

Ebukam, Omenihu, Willis etc are good rotational depth but we'll need another DE to pair with Bosa

With Lance at QB, my top need is OL to protect him. 2nd top need is the DE. I'd put CB at 3rd

• Like 1