Positional Needs Heading into the Offseason

MKnight82

Honestly guys, I'm more worried about our O, vs our D at the moment.

Teams are not going to stop stacking the box because we have Carson Wentz & Terry McLaurin.

We NEED a #2 WR. (Hince my thread on getting Justin Jefferson)

Teams stack the box because they have more respect of our running game, run blocking than they do of us stretching the field deep.

Wentz will back them off a little.

But right now....Teams are dbling Scary Terry... & daring us to go deep.

So we either need to get that other WR or another TE that will force them to back off.

And Curtis Samuels hardly ever sees the field, so he's of no concern.

At some point, you have to try and improve. So far we’ve gotten worse with the exception of Wentz who is a bit of an improvement over what we had. How much? Who knows at this point? Losing McKissic is big. When he got hurt I believe is when the offense started to sputter. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Far be it from me to enjoy someone else’s misfortune, but…a quick trip through the first couple pages of the Dallas Forum’s Randy Gregory post is a bit of a pick-me-up. 

Yeah we’ll all laugh about it and then they’ll beat us by 50 points again. 

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

He who laughs first, laughs…better than he who doesn’t get to laugh at all?

We laugh to keep ourselves from crying. We don’t even win the off-season anymore. At least we used to have a cool name and uniforms. Now even that sucks lol

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

At some point, you have to try and improve. So far we’ve gotten worse with the exception of Wentz who is a bit of an improvement over what we had. How much? Who knows at this point? Losing McKissic is big. When he got hurt I believe is when the offense started to sputter. 

I agree completely.

I hope we have something planned besides tier 3 players, that will barely be good for Special teams.