What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

brownie man

What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

• Keep The QB Depth Chart As Is - Resigning Keenum
    • Trade For Deshaun Watson
    • Trade For Aaron Rodgers
    • Trade for Russel Wilson
    • Trade for a different QB to compete with Baker
    • Sign a QB in Free Agency
    • Draft a QB First Round
    • Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds
    • Draft a QB 4th round or Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2022 at 08:38 PM

9 hours ago, brownie man said:

To be honest long term Baker just doesn't have what it takes to compete with Mahomes, Herbert, and Allen long term. 

7 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Wrong 

He beat Lamar this year

And came within a touchdown of beating Mahomes and rodgers 

How many active Qbs beat Mahones,Rodgers,and Lamar in the same year.

No need to answer silence is Golden. 

He has beaten Lamar,Burrows, and Cousins that's good enough to win a Super Bowl with Dpj,Landry, and Higgins the 30th ranked wide receiving group. 

You want to win the Super Bowl with Mayfield sign Williams and call Dallas and say 3 number 1s for Cedee lamb.

Draft Pierce in the second round

3rd round zay flowers wr Boston college.

I will take on any team you come up by drafting Willis number 1.

Right now we could Perryman, DeSean jackson,and Brown,Wr Tampa, with just working the waver  wire.Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN

Gif game on fire as always.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Doing very well.  Celebrating the 2nd anniversary of my podcast today.  Working on finishing up my anniversary show right now.  

Sounds good alot of healthy debate going on.

But right now nobody wants to play my team.

With Williams,Lamb,flowers,and Pierce.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Wrong 

He beat Lamar this year

And came within a touchdown of beating Mahomes and rodgers 

How many active Qbs beat Mahones,Rodgers,and Lamar in the same year.

No need to answer silence is Golden. 

He has beaten Lamar,Burrows, and Cousins that's good enough to win a Super Bowl with Dpj,Landry, and Higgins the 30th ranked wide receiving group. 

You want to win the Super Bowl with Mayfield sign Williams and call Dallas and say 3 number 1s for Cedee lamb.

Draft Pierce in the second round

3rd round zay flowers wr Boston college.

I will take on any team you come up by drafting Willis number 1.

Right now we could Perryman, DeSean jackson,and Brown,Wr Tampa, with just working the waver  wire.Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN

Lmao Lamar got hurt what first quarter?

that’s the best case you got with baker that the only way he can’t beat a good starter is if he gets hurt

And uhhh if you want to get to the Super Bowl last 3 seasons say you gotta beat Mahomes to get through the afc. Something baker has yet to do in his nfl career. Nice meme bad reasoning 

I think we take a flier on a day 3 developmental player who can maybe be a #3/PS guy with hopes of development. For me, wasting a pick on a day two guy, given the options out there, could easily be spent getting an actual good player who is going to contribute. Either you get a stud or you take a late flyer, those are my thoughts. Especially in this class. It’s an awful class at the position. Don’t waste draft capital on someone who’s probably not as good as Baker. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Lmao Lamar got hurt what first quarter?

that’s the best case you got with baker that the only way he can’t beat a good starter is if he gets hurt

And uhhh if you want to get to the Super Bowl last 3 seasons say you gotta beat Mahomes to get through the afc. Something baker has yet to do in his nfl career. Nice meme bad reasoning 

We beat Baltimore and Lamar is that your best excuse

Ok sense you answered Willis round 1

Who do you draft second thats not on my list?

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think we take a flier on a day 3 developmental player who can maybe be a #3/PS guy with hopes of development. For me, wasting a pick on a day two guy, given the options out there, could easily be spent getting an actual good player who is going to contribute. Either you get a stud or you take a late flyer, those are my thoughts. Especially in this class. It’s an awful class at the position. Don’t waste draft capital on someone who’s probably not as good as Baker. 

Nate you bring up excellent points but with flowers and Michie wr alabama maybe available the opportunity cost is 2 high

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

We beat Baltimore and Lamar is that your best excuse

Ok sense you answered Willis round 1

Who do you draft second thats not on my list?

I didn't say I would take Willis round 1, but long term the kid might be a baller. 

Like I said I would take a QB rounds 2-3 that might have some talent. Go the Philly route to a certain extent because we're going to need a backup QB anyway. I like Sam Howell he's somewhat got a similar skillset to Baker. 

First round give me Garrett Wilson or Devin Lloyd. I'd rather punt on a first round QB till next offseason. The draft is much deeper, but you gotta add someone this offseason. 

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I didn't say I would take Willis round 1, but long term the kid might be a baller. 

Like I said I would take a QB rounds 2-3 that might have some talent. Go the Philly route to a certain extent because we're going to need a backup QB anyway. I like Sam Howell he's somewhat got a similar skillset to Baker. 

First round give me Garrett Wilson or Devin Lloyd. I'd rather punt on a first round QB till next offseason. The draft is much deeper, but you gotta add someone this 

Ok draft Lloyd I trade my pick for lamb I will still play you.

7 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Dallas isn’t trading lamb. What drugs you on to even come up with that concept? You trippin 

Can't talk football just trying to get a few hits because you won't talk football 

I get my 3 picks back

I draft burke wr Arkansas still willing to play you sign Williams you draft Lloyd