What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

brownie man

What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

• Keep The QB Depth Chart As Is - Resigning Keenum
    • Trade For Deshaun Watson
    • Trade For Aaron Rodgers
    • Trade for Russel Wilson
    • Trade for a different QB to compete with Baker
    • Sign a QB in Free Agency
    • Draft a QB First Round
    • Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds
    • Draft a QB 4th round or Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2022 at 08:38 PM

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

There isn't one.

Actually, let me elaborate.  Under Tennessee law, rape is a specific charge.  Rape can be accomplished a number of ways, but the shorthand definition is that is non-consensual sex (sex being a broad term here).  Any version of sex without consent, or accomplished through fraud, or against someone who is mentally defective/incapacitated, or "physically helpless."

Force is not required for rape, but a sexual act performed through force is a version of rape because of the lack of consent.  If you cause injury to the victim, or if a weapon is used (both of which have been broadly construed in case law), then it becomes aggravated rape, which is a higher level offense.

If you have no felony record, regular ole rape carries 8-12.  Agg rape carries 15-25.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d prefer neither 🤷‍♂️ 

You’re also glossing over a lot as it relates to power dynamics and in some cases professional ramifications.  

Kobe was accused in one instance.  We have no clue what happened re: consent.  If there were another 2 dozen instances of poor behavior, I’m not sure people would have viewed him the same way.

Maybe we should be giving them a pass too, right? I mean, everyone knows politicians are sleazy.

Ah yes, the old conundrum of having to root for only the most moral people or watch a sport where everyone has definitely always been moral lol.  Would Duke lacrosse or Stanford swimming be an acceptable alternative?  

Definitely no chance at a middle ground here…

This is a pretty tone deaf and dismissive post by someone who usually isn’t either of those things.

Very fair points all around and you are 100% right...

I'm just frustrated, pissed, and disappointed with this team for the millionth time and wanted to take the easiest path, the one of least resistance, in Watson. 

But its sort of like selling your soul to the devil. What's the joy in achieving if you have to sell your standards and decency for it. 

I just hope we figure something out because we screwed a golden opportunity this season and its incredibly disappointing. 

I'm at the point where I'm completely losing interest in the sport. Its just not fun anymore. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Very fair points all around and you are 100% right...

I'm just frustrated, pissed, and disappointed with this team for the millionth time and wanted to take the easiest path, the one of least resistance, in Watson. 

But its sort of like selling your soul to the devil. What's the joy in achieving if you have to sell your standards and decency for it. 

I just hope we figure something out because we screwed a golden opportunity this season and its incredibly disappointing. 

I'm at the point where I'm completely losing interest in the sport. Its just not fun anymore. 

I get it man, it’s been a frustrating season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dawgdish said:

What on earth is your point here? Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, and if we somehow did beat G.B., it wouldn't have been a Mayfield win, it would have been a team win despite Mayfield.

Couple questions of my own:

How many active QBs have thrown more INTs than Mayfield over the last 4 years? How many good QBs have had more misses, batted balls, bad reads, or a lower completion percentage? 

These seem to be more relevant stats than a strange hypothetical pulled out of thin air. I wanted so bad for Baker to be the answer, and I like him as a leader, but I don't think there's a human being with eyeballs who can say that as a passer "yes, he's the answer". 

He beat lamar,cousins, and burrows 

What other qb started those games?

No need to answer your silence is golden.

Did myles qb or ward excuse me I watched those games did not see anybody else qb

The argument that this team is loaded

It can win with Kizer is the most stupid argument in the history of this board 

Mayfield lead this team to the 26 overall pick.

Why did the defense not pick this team and win when Mayfield only had 1 or none interceptions

How about are line that is the best in the

Nfl only get 1 first down when we needed it

Defense how come they did not sack Carr

How many qbs win games when they get sacked 9 times.

No need answer climb back into your whole

Another question you name the qb that is available when we draft that wins more games than Mayfield next year?

6 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I would like to know if the women maybe knew this, or were actually forced into it

Not sure why rape and forcible sex are treated differently since the perpetrators of both are utterly reprehensible, just in different ways.

The difference hinges on whether the other person consented to the sex act.

Not sure why since it basically means that with rape the other person by words and/or actions didn't say: "Yes" and/or did say: "No", and that with forcible sex the other person did not have the capacity by words and/or actions to say: "Yes" or "No". I take that as a: "No".

"Forced into it" could mean induced intoxication or use of drugs, which would translate into forcible sex.

The most heinous form of "forcible sex", imho, is necrophilia. Seems in that case you dance with the likes of Hannibal Lecter, or at least somewhere way out on the edge.

Not sure which type of perpetrator is worst, although I would be most leery of the necrophiliacs.

Edited by bruceb
grammar