What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

brownie man

What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

• Keep The QB Depth Chart As Is - Resigning Keenum
    • Trade For Deshaun Watson
    • Trade For Aaron Rodgers
    • Trade for Russel Wilson
    • Trade for a different QB to compete with Baker
    • Sign a QB in Free Agency
    • Draft a QB First Round
    • Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds
    • Draft a QB 4th round or Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2022 at 08:38 PM

10 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

The reality is that many people would be upset if we brought in Watson, but would absolutely Root for this team when he's on the field winning us games.

It's a deep situation no doubt. My guess is he is guilty of some of the charges, but not all. 

I think when you have fame and money like that you expect favors to get done at some point. He thought it was at Liberty to expect things and get away with it. It's a deep situation for sure. 

I'm not sure if I'd want to give up the capital either. We need offensive playmakers so bad, and FA doesn't have much now with Godwin and Gallup tearing ACLs. 

If he's sincere and has sought help for this situation idk man. I know hes had a serious girlfriend for years. So idk Berry would have to dig deep into his soul. If I had to I'd do it if Deshaun came off reasonable. I mean he's been a good participant to this point. I haven't heard one negative thing from a teammate standpoint. He's a top 8 QB and at any time can play like the best QB in the league. We've never in franchise history had a QB as good as Deshaun. Its deff a tough situation. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, brownie man said:

It's a deep situation no doubt. My guess is he is guilty of some of the charges, but not all. 

I think when you have fame and money like that you expect favors to get done at some point. He thought it was at Liberty to expect things and get away with it.

There’s no need to rational sexual assault my man. I’m guessing if that were your sister/mother/girlfriend/wife you wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the accusations.

• Like 5

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There’s no need to rational sexual assault my man. I’m guessing if that were your sister/mother/girlfriend/wife you wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the accusations.

Are you cool with 18 of 22 women saying sure....gimmee some cash and I won't pursue this any furthur?

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Are you cool with 18 of 22 women saying sure....gimmee some cash and I won't pursue this any furthur?

All of Roethlisberger's accusers did the same. In civil cases that is the only outcome anyway. Criminal cases are brought on by the state or whoever. If the accused settles a civil suit it very well could be at the what the accuser is asking. There is no reason not to settle a civil case in that instance.

Edited by Thomas5737

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If he did what he’s accused of to the other 4? Yes.  You wouldn’t?

I can’t think of an easier punishment for a wealthy person than what is essentially a fine.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I moreso just find it hard to believe none of the women aren't trying to take advantage of a situation.

It's just such a large number it's almost too crazy to believe that none of these women aren't trying to take advantage of a millionaire when an opportunity presents itself. I mean we've seen it before. I for sure am not saying he's innocent, but none of us know. Both things have happened before where the athlete has been innocent and the athlete has been guilty. We've just got to let the legal system play out. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If he did what he’s accused of to the other 4? Yes.  You wouldn’t?

I can’t think of an easier punishment for a wealthy person than what is essentially a fine.

I am only guessing here, but i would assume that if all 22 accusers decided not to pursue the criminal charges against Watson, if they were substantially paid in a civil lawsuit, then the State wouldn't move forward with a case?  No witnesses/No case.

Now that I am curious, I have read a few articles, and it appears that a grand jury may come down with a decision to indict/ or not indict Watson sometime this month.  I believe they seized some of his computers etc....

The big hangup for some of the accusers was the fact they don't want to sign a non-disclosure agreement.  So they don't want to get paid to keep their mouths shut.  I applaud that!  It just seems kinda weird to me that if they were all victims of the same thing, why some are willing to essentially get "paid off" while others want to pursue justice.

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I moreso just find it hard to believe none of the women aren't trying to take advantage of a situation.

It's just such a large number it's almost too crazy to believe that none of these women aren't trying to take advantage of a millionaire when an opportunity presents itself. I mean we've seen it before. I for sure am not saying he's innocent, but none of us know. Both things have happened before where the athlete has been innocent and the athlete has been guilty. We've just got to let the legal system play out. 

I mean, I guess I’m just not going to be on the side of the guy accused by 20 something women of ish I find reprehensible because deep down I want him to win games for the football team I root for.

I understand there are “gold diggers” and opportunists, but statistically speaking there are exponentially more women who never some forward than those who do, especially falsely.

Do I know he’s guilty? No. But in my experience 20 people all accusing a man of the exact same thing are rarely all wrong.  If some dishonest woman gets a bag for something that didn’t happen to her but happened to many others, I’m not losing any sleep.  Quit being a sleazy POS and you’re aces.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I am only guessing here, but i would assume that if all 22 accusers decided not to pursue the criminal charges against Watson, if they were substantially paid in a civil lawsuit, then the State wouldn't move forward with a case?  No witnesses/No case.

Now that I am curious, I have read a few articles, and it appears that a grand jury may come down with a decision to indict/ or not indict Watson sometime this month.  I believe they seized some of his computers etc....

The big hangup for some of the accusers was the fact they don't want to sign a non-disclosure agreement.  So they don't want to get paid to keep their mouths shut.  I applaud that!  It just seems kinda weird to me that if they were all victims of the same thing, why some are willing to essentially get "paid off" while others want to pursue justice.

I’d encourage you to read up a bit on rape victims and how they tend to avoid their attackers and pursuit of justice.

My wife is SANE trained as are a number of women I’ve worked with.

There’s strength in numbers for victims who by and large feel helpless and vulnerable. Largely because of some attitudes in this thread.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d encourage you to read up a bit on rape victims and how they tend to avoid their attackers and pursuit of justice.

There’s strength in numbers for victims who by and large feel helpless and vulnerable. Largely because of some attitudes in this thread.

Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah most people don't want to be victims and if you come out and say what happened against a recognizable figure you know you are going to be a victim again. Not saying there aren't shady people out there trying for a money grab but in cases where this many people come forward it just points the speculation arrow further towards guilty.

I don't know what all he is accused of but if there are scars nothing will really heal them whether it's money or criminal punishment. Obviously many will take an offer and try to move on.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not sure if you are being your usual condescending pos self....but I think I have a pretty good grasp on sexual assault victims not wanting to face those that have victimized them.  It is fairly well documented, and I have nothing but sympathy for anyone that has gone through this.   

There are many rich guys that have gotten away for years with crimes of a sexual nature because they have money...Epstein...Weinstein....Nygard.  These guys eventually got what they deserved.  If Watson is THAT GUY.....he needs to pay for his crimes.