Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

13 hours ago, drew39k said:

I hope we don't bail on him but he had an injury that had something like a 5week recovery time and some how missed the entire season over it. A lot of work ethic concerns. Could easily be a jamarcus Russell situation.

Ehh. His biggest strength (his size) is also proving to be a major weakness. It's difficult for someone his size that moves the way that he does to stay healthy. He'll probably have to slim down some before next season.

52 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Look for Wentz and Smith to get cleared today and tomorrow no way he misses this one.

No way that he doesn't beat omicron in 5 days unvaccinated? They need to get Carson into a lab like the Russian dude from Rocky, he may be the key to stopping the pandemic. 

ivandrago-ivan.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

No way that he doesn't beat omicron in 5 days unvaccinated? They need to get Carson into a lab like the Russian dude from Rocky, he may be the key to stopping the pandemic. 

ivandrago-ivan.gif

😂 I’m not saying he’ll be 100% but still a much better option than Sam who has no arm strength at all lol.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

😂 I’m not saying he’ll be 100% but still a much better option than Sam who has no arm strength at all lol.

He has to clear protocol 5 days after he tested positive, he's not vaxed. If he beat covid that quickly he is a modern medical miracle man.

Kupp is a lock for his best game of the season against the Ravens. Why? Not bc its the Ravens but bc Im going up against him in fantasy football. Its the championship round and I havent won in the league since I moved it from Flea Flicker to ESPN to now Sleeperbot which is a 10yr span. So 10yrs of playing fantasy football in the league Ive never won. My luck isnt good but I do feel good about my team this year. I have Stafford, Van, and Michel playing on my team so hopefully in the same game those guys can counter the huge game I expect Kupp to have. But I expect Kupp to have along the lines of 10 catches 150+yds and 2tds and the Rams should win this game although the Ravens are going to be tough bc they are a well-coached team at home with the possibility of Lamar playing. If not then Hundley has shown he is a gamer too.

Im going to be the biggest Cowboys fan tomorrow too bc if the Rams do win I need the Cowboys to beat the Cards so the Rams can clinch the division. Still doesnt seem real considering three weeks ago the Rams came into the Cards MNF game in Arizona short-handed and all the Cards had to do was win and they literally all but locked up the division. Three weeks later the Rams control the division and by Sunday night they could be the NFCW division champs. The Cards should be a shame of themselves for collapsing like this. They still have a shot if the Rams drop their last two games but the Cards by no means should even be in this position right now but they are. 

8 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Cards should be a shame of themselves for collapsing like this. They still have a shot if the Rams drop their last two games but the Cards by no means should even be in this position right now but they are. 

Losing a bunch of key pieces to injury can do that to you.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He has to clear protocol 5 days after he tested positive, he's not vaxed. If he beat covid that quickly he is a modern medical miracle man.

Have you been paying attention to the new NFL protocols? Players unvaccinated or not can easily clear it now. Leonard who’s also unvaccinated got cleared within the same time frame Wentz will. It is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Have you been paying attention to the new NFL protocols? Players unvaccinated or not can easily clear it now. Leonard who’s also unvaccinated got cleared within the same time frame Wentz will. It is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Maxx Crosby is going to get it from Wentz, smh. Playing sick after reading the horror stories from other players who've had it should be a good move for Wentz though.