BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He’s talking like someone who’s gonna ask for 35 million per when it’s his time for a contract extension. We’ll likely have the cap space to make that happen fortunately.

And then Ja’Marr will ask for $40 million the year after 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Or ones who kill people in drunk driving accidents 

And you would think it wouldn't come from a guy that had his best friend die in a car accident. One he would have been in has he not had the flu.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

And you would think it wouldn't come from a guy that had his best friend die in a car accident. One he would have been in has he not had the flu.

Yep. I dealt with such disappointment from that for months. I also drafted Haskins the year before. I have some ugly drafting years mixed with some good ones for sure. So far last years class is unscathed, for now (knock on a friggin giant sequoia). And I took my biggest character question mark at draft time in that class (Micah Parsons). 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Blue said:

Is he getting traded to a team with a good quarterback? Seems a bit premature, Arizona just got him

I mean, he already upgraded his QB situation once this offseason, don't see why he couldn't do it again.

• Like 1